Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Father of crack head fires staffers for smoking weed

EvanOneal

Lurker
As someone who's new to this forum, I just came across this post about the "Father of crack head" firing his staffers for smoking weed. It's certainly a controversial issue and can be viewed from different perspectives. However, I do agree that it seems hypocritical for someone who is ultra-conservative and a Christian to take such action. Sometimes smoking pot helps people with headaches as well as other chronic illnesses. I recently came across a website called mindbodygreen.com that talked about the benefits of the 200-year-old plant. I know CBD has been gaining popularity for its potential health benefits, and I'm interested in exploring more natural remedies for various conditions.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
As someone who's new to this forum, I just came across this post about the "Father of crack head" firing his staffers for smoking weed. It's certainly a controversial issue and can be viewed from different perspectives. However, I do agree that it seems hypocritical for someone who is ultra-conservative and a Christian to take such action. Sometimes smoking pot helps people with headaches as well as other chronic illnesses.
How many pages did you go back?

Top Bottom