Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Falcons Drop Kenny Pickett off Draft Board (link)....

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I love when teams do dumb stuff like this.. For the record as well as FYI and BTW. Im 5'11 and people thinnk Im 6 or 6'1. Im not. My hand measures at 8.5. Cock is very close behind at 7 and change

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Always go back to the cat that tested off the charts at the combine and Eagles drafted him #1.
Huge bust. Doesn't the film count for anything anymore?

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder

Tennessee would have beaten Pitt by 2 TDs or more if they didn't have Pickett last year. Easily the best QB we faced all year. He made NFL throws on 3rd and long in Neyland again and again. Those small hands can grip the shit out of a football.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Tennessee would have beaten Pitt by 2 TDs or more if they didn't have Pickett last year. Easily the best QB we faced all year. He made NFL throws on 3rd and long in Neyland again and again. Those small hands can grip the shit out of a football.
I thought he was a much better player than Bryce Young.

Mello Yello

( . )( . )
Founder
iu

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

Dude we would have smoked Pitt if we simply starter the Hooker

Latest posts

Top Bottom