Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fagboi calls for an open investigation

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Stops short or admitting his culpability.

Fauci is "pretending" - trust me - he is following a damage control script prepared by democratic sycophants. This script will give the appearance of an unbiased and thorough investigation.

BUT it will conclude by saying something like this - "We could find no direct evidence that the covid 19 pathogen was created in the Wuhan lab. Nor is there any evidence it was released from that lab either accidentally or on purpose. The source of the pathogen remains enigmatic. It's time we move forward with new protocols and prudent practices to bring this story to an end as quickly and safely as possible."

Last edited:

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
China (and everybody else involved) has had since October 2019 when this thing got out to cover their tracks. We are going to have to rely on scientists to look at the virus itself and find And publish proof it was engineered. Of course China and everybody else involved will do anything to eke this information from coming out. I’m not holding my breath, certainly not with the current administration.

OPD77

Legendary
Fauci is "pretending" - trust me - he is following a damage control script prepared by democratic sycophants. This script will give the appearance of an unbiased and thorough investigation.

BUT it will conclude by saying something like this - "We could find no direct evidence that the covid 19 pathogen was created in the Wuhan lab. Nor is there any evidence it was released from that lab either accidentally or on purpose. The source of the pathogen remains enigmatic. It's time we move forward with new protocols and prudent practices to bring this story to an end as quickly and safely as possible."

TTUcamper

Elite
He wouldn’t have done that if there were a paper trail. I’m genuinely befuddled about what is going on.

nobody believes him anymore that the virus didn't come from the lab and the media can't run interference for him because nobody is watching them, everyone is watching alternate media which has all come to the blatantly obvious conclusion that this thing probably leaked out on accident.

I can promise you he's got a fall guy lined up.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
nobody believes him anymore that the virus didn't come from the lab and the media can't run interference for him because nobody is watching them, everyone is watching alternate media which has all come to the blatantly obvious conclusion that this thing probably leaked out on accident.

I can promise you he's got a fall guy lined up.

Agree with everything you said...except "on accident".

Latest posts

Top Bottom