Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Facebook limiting vaccine hesitant users reach

Taggart

Elite
Founder
This notification from uber popped up on my phone earlier today, really crazy how just in your face this whole thing has become! And its even CRAZIER how many people are going along with it!!!!
View attachment 23084
What they don't seem to realize is the more they push this vaccine, the more it's going to turn people off from it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
More and more local businesses are removing mask signs around here. Went to Costco yesterday. Sign on door says "if fully vaccinated no mask is required". Same as Sam's. Walmart still requiring as of last week. About 20% were without masks. Noticed some masked people dodged me.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
More and more local businesses are removing mask signs around here. Went to Costco yesterday. Sign on door says "if fully vaccinated no mask is required". Same as Sam's. Walmart still requiring as of last week. About 20% were without masks. Noticed some masked people dodged me.
I was surprised at the number of smaller businesses here that had the same sign, if vaxxed than no mask needed, so quickly. That rule only went into effect last week.

That's funny that Sam's and Walmart have different rules, being the same owner and all.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I was surprised at the number of smaller businesses here that had the same sign, if vaxxed than no mask needed, so quickly. That rule only went into effect last week.

That's funny that Sam's and Walmart have different rules, being the same owner and all.
The signs say "pursuant to CDC guidelines" or something similar. They're still looking for "cover" from the gov't.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
How long until fast food restaurants start giving special deals to those that are vaccinated

they already have. Krispy Kreme will give you a free donut everyday if you are vaccinated.

there are even differences between Walmarts. The one right around the corner from me says masks are required. The one a few miles away says masks are recommended. They aren’t even consistent among their stores.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Yeah, but they don’t ask for vax cards. I strolled in there no mask the other day

awesomeness

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
There is real easy solution to this. Stop using Facebook. I did over a year ago and I don't miss it
Some people have a decent reason to keep them. While my brother is at sea messenger is the only way he can communicate with my family.

If that doesn't tell us all everything we need to know about Facefuck idk what more would.

Latest posts

Top Bottom