Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VACCINE

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I didn’t want to post this. It’s still bothering me. My grandparents took care of me my entire life! My grandparents got the vaccine. My Grandpa had a stroke shortly after. He was in a nursing home because of the stroke he suffered. He fell and died shortly after. My grandma got the vaccine at the same time. She was a smoker. But, she deteriorated so quickly from cancer. I’ve had family members die from cancer. However, it was never this fast.

😭

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I didn’t want to post this. It’s still bothering me. My grandparents took care of me my entire life! My grandparents got the vaccine. My Grandpa had a stroke shortly after. He was in a nursing home because of the stroke he suffered. He fell and died shortly after. My grandma got the vaccine at the same time. She was a smoker. But, she deteriorated so quickly from cancer. I’ve had family members die from cancer. However, it was never this fast.

😭
Can't put into words how much I feel for you right now, bro...I'll help in any way that I can...

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I appreciate that. I’ve lost quite a few people over the years, but this one still hurts bad.

I would have posted this earlier, but I wasn’t ready to talk about it.
I can't really even imagine. I've lost 3 grandparents but they didn't raise me, and I was much younger. My grandmother is 96...my parents are 72 and 74, but jabbed, but I think they got the good one...both in pretty good shape...so I haven't had to experience what you've gone through yet...

So sorry to hear that though, brother...you'll be in my thoughts for sure.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

😭

So sorry to hear. Will pray for you and your family.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I’ve been handling it as much as I can. They are/were the best of this shitty world. Nothing hurt them. All they did was care for me.

I’m not saying the vaccine hasn’t benefited some, but it ruined the greatest people in my life. Idk what else would have drastically deteriorated them. It happened so fast, within months.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I’ve been handling it as much as I can. They are/were the best of this shitty world. Nothing hurt them. All they did was care for me.

I’m not saying the vaccine hasn’t benefited some, but it ruined the greatest people in my life. Idk what else would have drastically deteriorated them. It happened so fast, within months.
Sorry friend

Oler Ted

Elite

😭
Biggest scam of our lives: and made more billionaires than any other event in history too

Sorry sparty

Skinnyman

Poster

😭
Sparty hugs from this SC fella. My MIL just died from Cancer in Owosso, MI on Tuesday. She was def vaccinated and things just went quickly for her. Dont get me wrong, she was beating cancers ass, but just as of recent nothing was gaining any ground and she went the day we had her admitted into hospice. Sad shit, I pray that you reflect on the good things that enter your heart and shield the bad thoughts out during your time of healing. Much Love, Ross

Top Bottom