Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Explain it to me like I’m five…

The use of fallacies is a normal tactic for the ignorant, and for the idiotic, to suggest a position closer to the author, and away from the audience's current point of view. Also to suggest that an explanation sufficient for a 5 year old could be had is ridiculous. A 5 year old would not or could not have the proper context of the question, and thusly never explained a proper answer. This in itself is another fallacy, in that, since the answer cannot be given in the way the requestor is asking, a true finding cannot be had, and thusly the the root of the question, and its implication must be true. Yet another fallacy.

The use of fallacies is a normal tactic for the ignorant, and for the idiotic, to suggest a position closer to the author, and away from the audience's current point of view. Also to suggest that an explanation sufficient for a 5 year old could be had is ridiculous. A 5 year old would not or could not have the proper context of the question, and thusly never explained a proper answer. This in itself is another fallacy, in that, since the answer cannot be given in the way the requestor is asking, a true finding cannot be had, and thusly the the root of the question, and its implication must be true. Yet another fallacy.
oh and a fallacy has nothing to do with the phallus that you worship...........I see you have issues with spelling sometimes, so i figured i would make that clear.

Top Bottom