Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Every Single One

catreaper

Master Baiter
Of you faggots can suck and twist your lips around my medium sized furry Wolverine pecker. Are there any buckeyes on this board? If so please tag the shit out of them the next several days and let them know Ryan Day is a failure. I personally don’t give a shit what happens the rest of the year. I came in my pants earlier whilst watching the last CJ Stroud interception as I pinky up sipped a bit of my martini. EAD all of you.

🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Of you faggots can suck and twist your lips around my medium sized furry Wolverine pecker. Are there any buckeyes on this board? If so please tag the shit out of them the next several days and let them know Ryan Day is a failure. I personally don’t give a shit what happens the rest of the year. I came in my pants earlier whilst watching the last CJ Stroud interception as I pinky up sipped a bit of my martini. EAD all of you.

🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

@catreaper is a racist piece of shit

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆

🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

no self respecting American uses the word “whilst”. Eat a bag of dicks you crooked teeth British fag.

catreaper

Master Baiter
Eat a bag of dicks whilst raping a cat. dickhead
Someone isn’t taking yesterday’s ass raping so well. I’m surprised you even felt it. As many times as you’ve had your flesh sock stretched and ripped by random homeless men in exchange for a Skyline 3-way I assumed you had no sensation in your battered rectal nociceptors.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Cocks should get an at large berth to the sec champ game so rattler can drag his colorless nutsack all over an overrated jawja team
Let's not get to crazy. Beamer exceeded my expectations I thought seven wins would be a good season the fact that we beat Tennessee and Clemson is a giant feather in our cap. Too bad we shit to bed against Mizzou and Florida

Top Bottom