Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Elon ready to cut off freeloading Ukranians (link)....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
He wants someone else to pick up the tab for paying $400 million a year for Ukranian starlink access.

He is tired of footing the bill for what the Ukranians expect will be in perpetuity.

Don't feed the strays Elon, they will expect it forever.

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
From what I've heard this is typical for Ukraine and Ukrainians. They ask for help and then demand that help be permanent and increase constantly. There is a reason why such a natural resource rich nation can't get ahead in the world...

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
From what I've heard this is typical for Ukraine and Ukrainians. They ask for help and then demand that help be permanent and increase constantly. There is a reason why such a natural resource rich nation can't get ahead in the world...

So, like, welfare America?

Can he insist no father in the ….

Fuck, my bad. The fathers are dead

Z needs a blood eagle from the remaining populace.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So, like, welfare America?

Can he insist no father in the ….

Fuck, my bad. The fathers are dead

Z needs a blood eagle from the remaining populace.
Thats what was said. They never developed their own gas wells because it was easier just to tap the Russian pipelines running through the country and skim off the top. People keep trying to figure out who blew up nordstream but haven't asked... "why hasn't anyone damaged the pipelines running from Russia thru Ukraine?"... Because Ukraine is skimming off those pipelines and don't want that source to stop even during a war.

Thats what was said. They never developed their own gas wells because it was easier just to tap the Russian pipelines running through the country and skim off the top. People keep trying to figure out who blew up nordstream but haven't asked... "why hasn't anyone damaged the pipelines running from Russia thru Ukraine?"... Because Ukraine is skimming off those pipelines and don't want that source to stop even during a war.
Jesus you’re a potato. No that isn’t true.

The lines haven’t been shut off because the energy goes to countries providing Ukraine with aid.

Goldhedge

Legendary
He wants someone else to pick up the tab for paying $400 million a year for Ukranian starlink access.

He is tired of footing the bill for what the Ukranians expect will be in perpetuity.

Don't feed the strays Elon, they will expect it forever.

this is what happens when you look a gift horse in the mouth...

Latest posts

Top Bottom