Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eliminate Rube Reaper

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
No matter the situation do not respond. He disrespected Leach at this time. I'm not asking for a ban. Let him post. No one respond. If you do ill dm and ask you not to again.

The collective needs to adhere to this.

Rube Reaper

Elite
He’s now on ignore but frankly I can’t understand why he’s not banned entirely. He brings absolutely nothing positive and that’s his sole intent.
Denigrating the poster spreading love and positivity about LGTBQA+ peoples while simultaneously calling the miracles vaccines “clot shots”,like you do, makes your troll attempt here WAY too obvious.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Denigrating the poster spreading love and positivity about LGTBQA+ peoples while simultaneously calling the miracles vaccines “clot shots”,like you do, makes your troll attempt here WAY too obvious.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rube Reaper

Elite
Yeah, we know the majority of the court is full of rubbish bigots.

This decision doesn’t teach us anything we didn’t already know.

BTAvenger

Elite
I’ve had that moron on ignore for a long time. And I’ve said it before on here and met with resistance, but I don’t care, I’ll say it again. He is here simply to troll and is using the guise of freedom of speech to get away with what he does. He’s taking advantage of the premise of this forum on purpose. Because he knows that there are certain people here who are so fervently invested in the notion of freedom of speech that he feels he can speak out of his ass with impunity.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I’ve had that moron on ignore for a long time. And I’ve said it before on here and met with resistance, but I don’t care, I’ll say it again. He is here simply to troll and is using the guise of freedom of speech to get away with what he does. He’s taking advantage of the premise of this forum on purpose. Because he knows that there are certain people here who are so fervently invested in the notion of freedom of speech that he feels he can speak out of his ass with impunity.
You have the audacity to accuse me of speaking out of my ass while there are posters on this forum who openly support the January 6th insurrection, claim the miracle vaccines are “clot shots”, want to end support for Ukraine, and want to physically harm Dr. Fauci.

You sir, are either a massive hypocrite or one of the densest rubes I’ve ever come across.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
You have the audacity to accuse me of speaking out of my ass while there are posters on this forum who openly support the January 6th insurrection, claim the miracle vaccines are “clot shots”, want to end support for Ukraine, and want to physically harm Dr. Fauci.

You sir, are either a massive hypocrite or one of the densest rubes I’ve ever come across.
Fishin w dynamite. Steve, your troll has sustained.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I was taking a piss at a urinal and Rube walked up and asked if I needed a hand. I told him no but he just reached down and grabbed my cock and started aiming at the urinal cake. He was kinda rough about it too. His accuracy sucked bad. When the stream slowed to a trickle a few drops dripped onto his hand and he raised his hand to his nose and took a whiff. Then he licked it off his fingers and said my piss smelled funny but tasted good.

Fuck that guy. My piss doesn't smell funny.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom