Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ebay removing Dr. Suess

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
I read Mulberry Street to my daughter last night. It has been a while since a read that one, she enjoyed it. We'll read the rest on the offensive list by the weekend.

Here's the terrible thing that offends the Chinese overlords from "To Think I Saw It on Mulberry Street":
mulberry-street-269x300-1.gif

Spc311

Poster
I read Mulberry Street to my daughter last night. It has been a while since a read that one, she enjoyed it. We'll read the rest on the offensive list by the weekend.

Here's the terrible thing that offends the Chinese overlords from "To Think I Saw It on Mulberry Street":
mulberry-street-269x300-1.gif
I'm begining to think I have a clear cut case of grievance against ND and their mascot considering my Irish heritage.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
At what point does turning down legitimate business for dubious reasons become a breach of fiduciary responsibility?

Quatch$

Elite
No one wants to talk about how Dr. Seuss was a fierce interventionist leading into WWII and put all the pussies in our government on blast through his political cartoons by calling for us to get involved and stop Hitler and his atrocities earlier than waiting around for the Japs to bomb us.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
No one wants to talk about how Dr. Seuss was a fierce interventionist leading into WWII and put all the pussies in our government on blast through his political cartoons by calling for us to get involved and stop Hitler and his atrocities earlier than waiting around for the Japs to bomb us.
The pussy in the White House during that time fucked up quite a bit.

Part of what's fucking us still today.

Top Bottom