Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Easy money

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
If someone can handle a few losses in a row at random times, then I’d follow my picks. Hopefully the first ones I’ve ever posted online will make y’all money.

Edit: I’ll post Sparty’s picks from now on. Unless I’m told not to. I bet $100/bet and do about 10/week. I bet $300 on my “guarantee”

If someone can handle a few losses in a row at random times, then I’d follow my picks. Hopefully the first ones I’ve ever posted online will make y’all money.

Edit: I’ll post Sparty’s picks from now on. Unless I’m told not to. I bet $100/bet and do about 10/week. I bet $300 on my “guarantee”
1663286450459.gif

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I’d like to start a website with The Free Speech Forum as the sponsor or creator.

Sparty’spicks brought to you by The Free Speech Forum.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Had no idea 🤷

I need to get on the board more
It’s been in the background. We haven’t tried to push it or anything

If we ever get big enough we’d like to have it as an independent sports forum and this for everything else

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

IFL

Oler Ted

Elite

In

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I was so confused that they kept referring to Asante Samuel as one of the best CBs in the league and I kept thinking we was 50 years old, but then I realized it was Jr

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Did I see he has the most TD’s by players who play in televised night games?

Latest posts

Top Bottom