Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dumbo and Aristocrats bite the dust

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Lgpd86q.jpg
As long as the uncut rescuers movie is still on there ZFG

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
The best parts of those listed movies:

• Blackbirds in Dumbo, best song, funniest part
  • Jazz Cats in Aristocats were psychedelic and interesting
  • Injuns in Peter Pan were eh, but they definitely got the jump on them white boys
  • Swiss Family Robinson, I guess they are whining about the Asian pirates? Whateves

Just cancel it all, we don't need any culture except the sanitized crap about inclusion and transvestites. Yippee.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
These stupid Fucks are going to Erase all of Black Culture and Native American Culture. There will be nothing left but White Man Culture and then theyll cry about that.

Jweast2486

Poster
Your average person isn’t in favor of this, the backlash against things like Dr Suess and Potato Man demonstrate that...so why the hell do these corporations cowtow to the fake ass Twitter mob? I get the big tech are all in bed with the libs because they know the libs will let them operate with their monopolies and the heads of these companies are libtards, but something like Disney that has seen itself hurt by Covid and other assets like espn hurt by woke bullshit, I just don’t get it.

Unless the goal is to hurt the US and then I just assume it’s under Chinese orders. Hell, they’re trying to make their men more masculine while we’re pushing to chemically castrate ten year olds because they want to be trans.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Society is feeling more and more like what was depicted in Demolition Man. Can't offend anyone in anyway. Only certain foods are acceptable.
And a bunch of us Dennis Leary types take to the underground just to live a free life.

Top Bottom