Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dr. Oz is running for US Senate in PA as a Republican

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Does seem very odd. At a minimum I'm interested to see how it plays out

He is obviously a smart, personable guy. I wonder if he is an independent thinker though, or does he go with the medical community herd?

Being on the republican ticket is a good start, look forward to hearing some of his political takes.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
He is obviously a smart, personable guy. I wonder if he is an independent thinker though, or does he go with the medical community herd?

Being on the republican ticket is a good start, look forward to hearing some of his political takes.
He has a show on NBC

Not every doctor gets that

What deals have to be made

When did NBC become traiing ground for revolutionary politicians?

Or are they controlled and not on our side?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
There is almost zero doubt he will win PA’s seat and yes he is a social liberal which is why most national populists like myself hate how easy it’s gonna be for him to win the GOP primary. The GOP bench in PA is AWFUL.

People should have watched the video. Red eagle gives great break downs and tons of topics.

denn

Legendary
Founder

Seems like the "hack" Poso didn't have to look far for what this Oz guy really is. Rino, liberal, whichever you prefer.

That would be just another wolf in sheep's clothing and another person to vote with Murkowski and Romney in the senate.

We are trying to get rid of these types of people from repping in congress......not adding more.

Top Bottom