Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dr. Jeffrey McCullough podcast with some incredible/scary facts on the vaccine...

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
It’s definitely worth the hour to listen. A couple of things:
  • no one under 50 should take the vaccine
  • The change is guidance on what constitutes a positive test will artificially make it seem like the vaccine is working
  • The vaccine in reality will only result in a 1% reduction in positive cases
  • Japan refused the Pfizer vaccine after they asked where it travelled thru the body after injection. Pfizer couldn’t produce results from their trial because it wasnt included so they ran tests in mice and noticed that after 48 hours the vaccine washed out as expected except for in mice ovaries where there was a 10x buildup. Very dangerous for pregnant women or women who want to become pregnant
  • Nursing mothers who get the vaccine can transfer the spike protein through breastfeeding which has resulted in infant deaths
  • Medical community has essentially lost their minds in how they’re treating this vaccine which basically goes against everything they’ve learned in administering vaccines in the past
  • VAERS already reporting 4800 deaths in the US but the count is likely higher as many deaths are not being reported through VAERS plus reporting is always behind so many deaths have yet to be reported. Europe has reported 10,000 deaths. This is greater than the sum of all already existing vaccines going back decades
  • Reports from SE Asia on forcible vaccination. Could be coming here (I thought this was hyperbole)
  • Although you have no legal recourse with the drug companies should something go wrong, if you felt coerced or forced to take the vaccine you could have legal recourse with the organization that coerced or forced you to take it

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
It’s definitely worth the hour to listen. A couple of things:
  • no one under 50 should take the vaccine
  • The change is guidance on what constitutes a positive test will artificially make it seem like the vaccine is working
  • The vaccine in reality will only result in a 1% reduction in positive cases
  • Japan refused the Pfizer vaccine after they asked where it travelled thru the body after injection. Pfizer couldn’t produce results from their trial because it wasnt included so they ran tests in mice and noticed that after 48 hours the vaccine washed out as expected except for in mice ovaries where there was a 10x buildup. Very dangerous for pregnant women or women who want to become pregnant
  • Nursing mothers who get the vaccine can transfer the spike protein through breastfeeding which has resulted in infant deaths
  • Medical community has essentially lost their minds in how they’re treating this vaccine which basically goes against everything they’ve learned in administering vaccines in the past
  • VAERS already reporting 4800 deaths in the US but the count is likely higher as many deaths are not being reported through VAERS plus reporting is always behind so many deaths have yet to be reported. Europe has reported 10,000 deaths. This is greater than the sum of all already existing vaccines going back decades
  • Reports from SE Asia on forcible vaccination. Could be coming here (I thought this was hyperbole)
  • Although you have no legal recourse with the drug companies should something go wrong, if you felt coerced or forced to take the vaccine you could have legal recourse with the organization that coerced or forced you to take it
Why No one under 50? Why nobody at all? What is the main purpose of the shot?

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
My numbers here may be slightly off but I’m pretty sure he said typically vaccinations would not be considered unless death rates exceed 1%. For people under 50 the death rate is less than 0.1% so based on previous guidance it’s illogical. But 50 was the number he used and My guess would be that over 50 would be a consult with your physician. He also slammed the medical community for not putting enough emphasis on caring for sick people. It’s all been about this vaccine with little effort on finding treatments or ignoring what might be viable treatments. He also suggested that as many as 40% of positive tests were false positive based on bad test policy.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
My numbers here may be slightly off but I’m pretty sure he said typically vaccinations would not be considered unless death rates exceed 1%. For people under 50 the death rate is less than 0.1% so based on previous guidance it’s illogical. But 50 was the number he used and My guess would be that over 50 would be a consult with your physician. He also slammed the medical community for not putting enough emphasis on caring for sick people. It’s all been about this vaccine with little effort on finding treatments or ignoring what might be viable treatments. He also suggested that as many as 40% of positive tests were false positive based on bad test policy.

You are of course correct, but I think even those death rates are inflated. Nevermind the whole dying with covid vs dying of covid thing...the death rates they are giving us include last spring and early summer, when we were killing people with ventilators left and right. At least in the couple of local hospitals I'm familiar with, it is night and day how patients are doing now, versus a year ago.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Taking the vaccine never entered my mind. Never! The main reason is simple: the drug companies were conducting clinical trials on the American populace! Totally and completely irresponsible in so many ways. But I know why - follow the money and the votes. A mad rush to get a "vaccine" that could pose as a "vaccine" when i reality they had no idea what the final outcome would be.

Second, the power addicted politicians wanted to appear benevolent by "demanding" the giant drug companies protect our people. This entire scenario to me, is a paper tiger. A farce. A waste of time, money and lives. Oh, but be sure about one thing - the big drug boys got billions and the politicians that pressed for the vaccine release got the hundreds of thousands deposited in numbered accounts and the adoration of snowflakes and other mentally challenged jerks around the world. Don't let them "stick it to you!"

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Taking the vaccine never entered my mind. Never! The main reason is simple: the drug companies were conducting clinical trials on the American populace! Totally and completely irresponsible in so many ways. But I now why - follow the money and the votes. A mad rush to get a "vaccine" that could pose as a "vaccine" when i reality they had no idea what the final outcome would be.

Second, the power addicted politicians wanted to appear benevolent by "demand" the giant drug companies protect our people. This entire scenario to me, is a paper tiger. A farce. A waste to time, money and lives. Oh, but be sure about one thing - the big drug boys got billions and the politicians that pressed for their release got the hundreds of thousands deposited in numbered accounts and the adoration of snowflakes and other mentally challenged jerks around the world. Don't let them "stick it to you!"
Yep......I am puzzled as some of the smartest people I know....literally jumped in line to get the vax. ASAP. 🤯😳🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🙏🙏🙏

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Very good summary @HnstTune. Thanks for that. You hit the most salient points very succinctly.

Top Bottom