Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Down to $12.7k inheritance

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Thought about investing but fuck it. YOLO. Heading to the Keys this weekend. Plan on getting shit-faced. Will be the third time inside two months.
That sucks but you are a Doctor so you'll be fine I have a brand new camper in my yard. 500 a month and you pay the base line increase on winter and summer use. I got ya man. Rent your duplex out for 12 years and you can buy a house for cash in Ocala. Then get a oartime at that one McDonald's. You'd be manager in a couple years if you don't die 1st

vicdaddy

Poster
broke-people.gif

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I am drinking. So I will shjt 40x by 8am. I can't trust a fart. I had a super antibiotic destroy my gut bacterium. But my right hand works still. But it won't when I'm dead
#MeToo. That shit has been going around.
@Rebarcock. you gonna be around for a while about to eat dinner but i've got the miller going, and we got a good damn storm going.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It's actually owned by my family. I've been coming here since I was a toddler. That island out there is for sale at $95 million if interested.
Man that view from the pool is so nice.

Top Bottom