Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don't Bitch About if You Are Holding Your Own Ankles

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
CAUTION: THIS POST CONTAINS THE WORD "FUCK". PROCEED WITH CAUTION! The great thread about Justice Thomas started by @AgEngDawg was a pleasure to read. He is a great Supreme Court Justice. I am so glad I have the still have the ability to speak my mind, AND I can now do it on the Free Speech Forum. My fellow patriot poster - @AC2020, has a very good point in the Justice Thomas Makes the First Move to Save the Republic (link)..... when he addresses social media when he says "Libertarians: Twitter is a private company! They can do whatever they want!." He is correct and I agree. BUT, as Aldous Huxely said "it's a brave new world", isn't it? Looks pretty FUCKING scary to me (FUCK #2).

How about we try some abstract critical thinking in the case of social media GIANTS and Google. FACT - the social media phenomena is a different breed of cat. Its speed, power and ability to kill FREE SPEECH is unprecedented. You can't yell "FIRE" in a theatre and we understand that, BUT is it the right of these media giants to tell us what we can and cannot say or share or publish? And what is the key to putting out a fire? Do it as fast as you can! Don't sit on your ass and watch it burn! We the People have to STAND UP and get galvanized as ONE or we are going to see our beloved country taken over censored word by censored word! In order for a fascist police state to form in the United States of America it is going to have to come in like a ninja fog - and that is exactly what they are doing! In our increasingly fascist, left-wing government we are seeing more and more that the social media giants and Google are given a free pass to kick our ass with censorship and content regulation of FREE SPEECH. They can do whatever they damn well please to whoever they damn well like.

Soon, we won't even be able to scream "fire" when we're taking a shit! They're all in bed together and they'll be watching what we do on the mandatory cameras installed in our home (you won't be able to buy a home unless it is a SMART home that monitors all you say and do.) Sounds far fetched doesn't it. Think again. It's getting worse every damn day. Gotta have a covid shot to work is already taking Europe by storm(troopers). And like it or not, the social media mafia (and no disrespect meant to the Mafia) have an unending circle jerk going on with a great many of Washington's most "powerful criminals" (that's a synonym phrase for 98.7% of the career politicians). The social media giants are in a class by themselves - they are NOT your average, typical American business and that is the excuse our elected leaders are using to allow them to run riot over our FREEDOMS. They have finessed their way into having almost total control of the discourse taking place on the internet on a daily basis.

And it's not just America - they're plying their nefarious trade around the world. They're helping China with their GREAT RESET experiment. Did you know that? And once China get's it perfected it will serve as the blue prints for the other emerging fascist police state countries. And yes, I mean America. China is funneling money to the social media giants faster than the water pours over Niagara Falls. AND THE SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANIES COULD NOT HAVE BECOME GIANTS WITHOUT DARK MONEY FROM THE LIKES OF SOROS AND LEFT WING RADICAL BILLIONAIRES TO BUY SO MANY WASHINGTON POLITICIANS .

Are they too big to stop? Fuck No! (FUCK #3) But we've got to stand together or soon they will be. Just look what has happened since Trump took office. It is literally unbelievable what we all saw played out in social media, on Google and on the network news every single FUCKING (FUCK #4) day. News my ass! Propaganda 101. Social media is the spawn of the internet. If you know how to use it in a way that takes advantage of it for our cause - then fine - go for it. But in my opinion it is the DUTY OF EVERY FREE THINKING PATRIOT TO REALLY EXAMINE WHAT YOU ARE ACCOMPLISHING IS YOU USE SOCIAL MEDIA.

So many unsuspecting, good people have already assumed the position: they hold on to their ankles and use the vaseline Google sent them. Trump and Peter Thiel alone could gather their other billionaire friends and start a few competing social entities on a second internet. Somebody post their email address. Why hasn't that happened? Has anyone heard of any kind of movement in that direction? I think that social media is good for one thing - publishing the address of THEFREESPEECHFORUM.NET - FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE. Too many people sit back and bitch like pussy snowflakes and don't do a damn thing about it. That's why we're in such a fucking (FUCK #5)mess.

Get up off the couch. I can tell those antifa, mask-wearing chicken shit pussies off because I got off Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter years ago when i saw where this was all headed. So now I only have to watch out for the FBI, CIA, NSA and CHINA coming after my ass. Yeah, the FBI - what a joke. Never forget that they all still have their jobs after and spewing and endless stream of consiparcy lies and covert disinformation against so many American citizens. DONALD TRUMP BEING NUMBER ONE. And NOBODY went to prison for it. Hmm. How could that be? And in closing, if you don't see another post from me you will know I got fucked (#6).

Last edited:

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
The anarcho-libertarian view that "hurrr private company they can do what they want" is a bit misguided. A private company can't traffic sex workers or sell nuclear weapons to terrorists. In a more apropos example, private companies cannot engage in monopoly or trust-like behaviors. Justice Thomas likely has some leg to stand on here - he's an incredible legal mind after all. If social media companies are natural monopolies, perhaps it makes sense to treat them similarly to other natural monopolies (like public utilities). Or perhaps there is another remedy. But it should be clear that these companies engage in anti-competitive and oppressive acts toward the people, and it needs to be addressed. A political party outsourcing censorship to private companies should not be considered a clever loophole that we can't do anything about.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
CAUTION: THIS POST CONTAINS THE WORD "FUCK". PROCEED WITH CAUTION! The great thread about Justice Thomas started by AgEngDawg was a pleasure to read. He is a great Supreme Court Justice. I am so glad I have the still have the ability to speak my mind, AND I can now do it on the Free Speech Forum. My fellow patriot poster - AC2020, has a very good point in the Justice Thomas Makes the First Move to Save the Republic (link)..... when he addresses social media when he says "Libertarians: Twitter is a private company! They can do whatever they want!." He is correct and I agree. BUT, as Aldous Huxely said "it's a brave new world", isn't it? Looks pretty FUCKING scary to me (FUCK #2).

How about we try some abstract critical thinking in the case of social media GIANTS and Google. FACT - the social media phenomena is a different breed of cat. Its speed, power and ability to kill FREE SPEECH is unprecedented. You can't yell "FIRE" in a theatre and we understand that, BUT is it the right of these media giants to tell us what we can and cannot say or share or publish? And what is the key to putting out a fire? Do it as fast as you can! Don't sit on your ass and watch it burn! We the People have to STAND UP and get galvanized as ONE or we are going to see our beloved country taken over censored word by censored word! In order for a fascist police state to form in the United States of America it is going to have to come in like a ninja fog - and that is exactly what they are doing! In our increasingly fascist, left-wing government we are seeing more and more that the social media giants and Google are given a free pass to kick our ass with censorship and content regulation of FREE SPEECH. They can do whatever they damn well please to whoever they damn well like.

Soon, we won't even be able to scream "fire" when we're taking a shit! They're all in bed together and they'll be watching what we do on the mandatory cameras installed in our home (you won't be able to buy a home unless it is a SMART home that monitors all you say and do.) Sounds far fetched doesn't it. Think again. It's getting worse every damn day. Gotta have a covid shot to work is already taking Europe by storm(troopers). And like it or not, the social media mafia (and no disrespect meant to the Mafia) have an unending circle jerk going on with a great many of Washington's most "powerful criminals" (that's a synonym phrase for 98.7% of the career politicians). The social media giants are in a class by themselves - they are NOT your average, typical American business and that is the excuse our elected leaders are using to allow them to run riot over our FREEDOMS. They have finessed their way into having almost total control of the discourse taking place on the internet on a daily basis.

And it's not just America - they're plying their nefarious trade around the world. They're helping China with their GREAT RESET experiment. Did you know that? And once China get's it perfected it will serve as the blue prints for the other emerging fascist police state countries. And yes, I mean America. China is funneling money to the social media giants faster than the water pours over Niagara Falls. AND THE SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANIES COULD NOT HAVE BECOME GIANTS WITHOUT DARK MONEY FROM THE LIKES OF SOROS AND LEFT WING RADICAL BILLIONAIRES TO BUY SO MANY WASHINGTON POLITICIANS .

Are they too big to stop? Fuck No! (FUCK #3) But we've got to stand together or soon they will be. Just look what has happened since Trump took office. It is literally unbelievable what we all saw played out in social media, on Google and on the network news every single FUCKING (FUCK #4) day. News my ass! Propaganda 101. Social media is the spawn of the internet. If you know how to use it in a way that takes advantage of it for our cause - then fine - go for it. But in my opinion it is the DUTY OF EVERY FREE THINKING PATRIOT TO REALLY EXAMINE WHAT YOU ARE ACCOMPLISHING IS YOU USE SOCIAL MEDIA.

So many unsuspecting, good people have already assumed the position: they hold on to their ankles and use the vaseline Google sent them. Trump and Peter Thiel alone could gather their other billionaire friends and start a few competing social entities on a second internet. Somebody post their email address. Why hasn't that happened? Has anyone heard of any kind of movement in that direction? I think that social media is good for one thing - publishing the address of THEFREESPEECHFORUM.NET - FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE. Too many people sit back and bitch like pussy snowflakes and don't do a damn thing about it. That's why we're in such a fucking (FUCK #5)mess.

Get up off the couch. I can tell those antifa, mask-wearing chicken shit pussies off because I got off Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter years ago when i saw where this was all headed. So now I only have to watch out for the FBI, CIA, NSA and CHINA coming after my ass. Yeah, the FBI - what a joke. Never forget that they all still have their jobs after and spewing and endless stream of consiparcy lies and covert disinformation against so many American citizens. DONALD TRUMP BEING NUMBER ONE. And NOBODY went to prison for it. Hmm. How could that be? And in closing, if you don't see another post from me you will know I got fucked (#6).
1617672663356.jpeg

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
LinkedIn I pretty much have no choice but to have since I left all the others but again that’s ankle grabbing philosophy as you say.

But in the end it draws a larger point. What actually is ruining the country is the devastating weight of the tort system and the layers of corporate bureaucracy. They control the goods and services that enrich our lives and we as the weak Americans who love convenience(myself included if the power was out I’d be dead in 6 hours) can’t mobilize any effective challenge. It’s a corporate money game we all contribute in and all will pay the price for.

I don’t think China ever takes over us tbh, I think when the US dies the whole human race goes down.

Jtrain80

Legendary
LinkedIn I pretty much have no choice but to have since I left all the others but again that’s ankle grabbing philosophy as you say.

But in the end it draws a larger point. What actually is ruining the country is the devastating weight of the tort system and the layers of corporate bureaucracy. They control the goods and services that enrich our lives and we as the weak Americans who love convenience(myself included if the power was out I’d be dead in 6 hours) can’t mobilize any effective challenge. It’s a corporate money game we all contribute in and all will pay the price for.

I don’t think China ever takes over us tbh, I think when the US dies the whole human race goes down.

Yeah this stuff makes we want to go live in the woods.

Top Bottom