Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don’t you dare oppose this unless you want to be called a racist

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
It may be my own personal biases, but the only "reform" that I see that the court needs is to clear out ideologies from court, and only rule based on current law and the constitution.

What I think Biden (well his masters) wants from SCOTUS reform is to determine how many justices to add to the court to prevent constitutional law from being practiced.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
The commission will discover that there is a 5-4 majority of conservative-leaning judges, so to make it more equitable they will need to make it a 6-5 majority of leftist judges.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
This reminds me of the first couple years of the Clinton administration. Lots of jerkoffery think tank bullshit being commissioned that will amount to nothing. These things create high paying government jobs and create speaking tour careers for hundreds of libs.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
This reminds me of the first couple years of the Clinton administration. Lots of jerkoffery think tank bullshit being commissioned that will amount to nothing. These things create high paying government jobs and create speaking tour careers for hundreds of libs.
This feels different. These looney fucks won’t stop until they’ve destroyed every remnant of Trump.

ajcgn

Poster
I breath, therefore I’m racist.

Plus it doesn’t seem like anything good will come out if this.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
This feels different. These looney fucks won’t stop until they’ve destroyed every remnant of Trump.

It always feels different in the moment. I remember when Bill put Hilary in charge of health care it was going to be the end of America, and single payer was going to bankrupt us all. That was 28 years ago now.

byrons

Poster
The handlers must have sleepy joe jacked up on something. He still mumbles and squints alot but at least he hasn't referred to harris as 'president' lately. He was never a genius but he's not going to remember half of what they're making him do. Peter Doocey of Fox News is really getting under sleep's skin at the brief appearances he does make, pretty funny:)

Top Bottom