Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don’t poke the bear if you can’t back it up

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I made it 5 minutes in. I’m so glad I was in college when I was. I’d rip his fucking head off if it was anything below a 400 level course.

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
My god that was beautiful. You could see the exact moment when the kid realized the corner he had just been unknowingly backed into. D'Souza was a lot more tactful than I would've been. "Either withdraw from school now, or else you are a lying white supremacist.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My god that was beautiful. You could see the exact moment when the kid realized the corner he had just been unknowingly backed into. D'Souza was a lot more tactful than I would've been. "Either withdraw from school now, or else you are a lying white supremacist.
We would argue ID bet w the others

Huskers2008

Poster
Lol...this kid does nothing different than any other mentally ill liberal.

I’m sure he will consult his law buddies about being assaulted that night because his feelings were hurt or one-upped with common sense.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Dinesh needs to be on here! Dude is on the front line of the 1A fight. And as stated above.....he is Indian equivalent to Rush. Crazier is his daughter. She is the female version of him. His wife is also hardcore but Venezuelan.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So Dinesh has white privilege? Im fucking not understanding this timeline at all.

Top Bottom