Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don’t call Deion, Deion!

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Well shit, that’s the wrong article anyway. He was at SWAC media days and a reporter called him Deion twice. Pissed him off and he went on a rant about how they wouldn’t have called Nick Saban, Nick. Then stormed off.

I will now drink bleach for linking the wrong article.

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
Well shit, that’s the wrong article anyway. He was at SWAC media days and a reporter called him Deion twice. Pissed him off and he went on a rant about how they wouldn’t have called Nick Saban, Nick. Then stormed off.

I will now drink bleach for linking the wrong article.

Well that’s disrespectful as shit.

An appropriate alternative would have been Neon Deon, and a Sir, Mr, Good Night, Lord, etc… as a preposition would have been more than adequate.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Still a faggot. Nick Saban himself said I don't care what anyone calls me. That part alone makes deion look like a douche.
I can see that, but Deion had the opportunity to be the bigger man and he lost his cool. He could’ve trolled the little shit back, but instead, he let the little shit win. Bad look.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Still a faggot. Nick Saban himself said I don't care what anyone calls me. That part alone makes deion look like a douche.
Yea the entire thing was stupid. The worst part is the black sports media and what they were saying. Man hes supposed to represent HBCUs hes not repping them good. Theyre worried about it but continue to bring it up. Dieon looked dumb especially saying Nick wouldn't like something like that. Nick wouldnt care.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Yea the entire thing was stupid. The worst part is the black sports media and what they were saying. Man hes supposed to represent HBCUs hes not repping them good. Theyre worried about it but continue to bring it up. Dieon looked dumb especially saying Nick wouldn't like something like that. Nick wouldnt care.
Are you fucking kidding here? No Deion defender here BUT what he said is true. As

Nick Saban IS Napoleon. That little bastard has the thinnest skin you will ever find. :ROFLMAO:

TJHall1

Legendary
Are you fucking kidding here? No Deion defender here BUT what he said is true. As

Nick Saban IS Napoleon. That little bastard has the thinnest skin you will ever find. :ROFLMAO:
Nick Saban said he doesn't care if someone calls him nick. Has nothing to do with thin skin or questioning his coaching. Deion called this guy a liar for something that is true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom