Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DoJ is trying to put IC above the Judiciary

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Need lawyers opinions
@GatorOK
@Jayhox
@sclaw03
@Hoosier in Mad Town ( I know you are a constitional adviser like me)
@ChicagoFats

Wouldn't the Judiciary have to castrate themselves to allow IC now review or defendant no recourse?

D

Deleted member 2886

Need lawyers opinions
@GatorOK
@Jayhox
@sclaw03
@ChicagoFats

Wouldn't the Judiciary have to castrate themselves to allow IC now review or defendant no recourse?
IMG_20220901_103830_271.jpg
IMG_20220913_142849_725.jpg
IMG_20220913_172144_334.jpgIMG_20220913_154021_116.jpgIMG_20220913_142859_164.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

Not a lawyer, but that is not how it works in this country. We have a Constitution for a reason.
Not a lawyer either, but i can read, and i read a lot and i am trying to help.

Guarantee i still lack necessary knowledge, though what i have learned so far indicates that a great deal is deliberately hidden from us.

Do ya know much about the rise of corporations?

What is the 'The United States Of America'?

Is that different in some way from 'the united states for America'?

What is D.C.?

Are you a natural being of flesh and blood, or a 'legal person'?

It's late here, am too tired right now to go digging up info for ya, though here's a few bits to check out if you're interested.

wpid-screenshot_2015-11-17-13-57-4101.pngimage-205.png2constitutions.png1200px-great_seal_of_the_united_states_obverse.svg_.png1_7gktbf-ockf2fkeslgf-2w.pngimages-1.jpgIMG_20220913_153828_195.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

Need lawyers opinions
@GatorOK
@Jayhox
@sclaw03
@ChicagoFats

Damn man, i had this really peculiar "dream" last night, fuck it was vivid.

Almost like an A.T., O.B.E. though somewhat,...🤔....unlike previous experiences.

What is the 'missing 13th Constitutional Amendment'?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2886

So what does it stand for?
After shitloads of searching this morning,...

...apparently the standard responses from "experts", would be something along the lines of an arrogantly dismissive claim that B.A.R./Bar stands for nothing, and is merely a metonym referring to the physical railing separating the area in which court business is done, from the viewing area for the general public.

Or perhaps that it simply refers to:- BARrister.

😏But,(*& i think you probably already know too) that's all bullshit.

They will go to extremes in order not to admit this is an acronym for which we, as the "commoners", or in their preferred terms:- the "DECEDENT"/"PERSON", "INCOMPETENT IMBECILE"/"WARD OF THE STATE", are not to be informed,...for they are supposedly of superior nobility.

Same shit i've been witnessing while uncovering the 'Cestui Que Vie' scam down here.

•Ever tried ya "birth certificate":- [registration number] & [reg date] entered into:- 'Savings Bond Calculator' in the fields for [bond serial number] & [Issue date]—on the ['Treasurydirect'] website?
☝️🤨
(*Note:- there is a disclaimer stating it will not guarantee serial number validity, but it's up to you whether ya wanna take it at face value.)

Edit:- Additional link;

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom