Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dogecoin - Anyone speculating on this?

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
I put $100 bucks in

MYAeARs.png

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Bought some last week. Above water so far. It should help Snoop Dogg and Elon Musk are tweeting about it

Npklee

Elite
Doge is a total shitcoin. There are 128B tokens created. Doge has a ceiling of $1-2 at its peak (with a btc over $100k) and in the alt of alt seasons. Just not worth it at this point. So many better projects.

Crich73

Poster
Link, boys, Link.

It was $1.50 in march, now it hit $27 earlier today. Bought in again in may, but wish I wasnt such a pussy and bought in march. Wanted to hold cash tho since the zombie apocalypse started, shutting down the NBA and I was furloughed.

I fucked up.

As far as dogecoin, look at market cap. If it gets to $2 then we are looking at a 400 billion MC.

Just gonna throw out there that I have ZRX and XLM.

Holly Bomber

Poster
The difference is that bitcoin is somewhere near 50 percent of it's high while doge probably nearing 10 percent.

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
I have money in ETH, LINK, BTC, and AAVE. And I have some in XLM (stellar lumens) from the free Coinbase questions. Am I doing it right or are there any others I should get into?

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
I use bitcoin to buy drugs off the darkweb. I hope this helps.

Seriously tho, I have always kind of wanted to dabble in stocks and currency. I joined wsb on reddit, and need to spend some time there studying up.

Top Bottom