Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dog shit ettiquette

Do you walk your dog in your neighbors front yards to let him shit?

• Yes I’m a piece of shit

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, but if my dog shits on a walk I clean it.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • If someone let their dog shit in my yard, I’d throw the turd at them.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Teeaichsee

Poster
If my dogs shit OUTSIDE its right where nature intended them to shit !! Now what is unatural is a human picking it up!! i have actually been in a fist fight over it, My dog shit next to the sidewalk and a lets just say a dude asked if i was going to pick it up? i replied hell no but if it bothers you be my guest and pick it up.. a few choice words were exchanged he stepped at me and got kicked in the knee and the hit in the jaw for a knockout. if i am on a horse and it shits no one expects you to pick it up.. now i dont let my dogs go shit in a neighbors yard and if he does i will go throw some dirt on it but will not pick it up,,,sorry its not my fault god made dogs shit the way they do.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
What if I taught my dogs to shit in the next village?
I haven't, and I don't pick up their shit. But I lived in the tough streets of Mt Pleasant. Now I'm in BBB.
Black
BIKE
week
North Myrtle Beach.
@TopHook
I'm at Oscar's
Um Patrick you fucking idiot.
Holler and ill bring Puppy Luna over.
E TOLD ME YOURE OK JUST CONFUSED

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Dogs are animals and will shit where they please when escaped from home. That’s not the issue or question.

The question I asked is do you intentionally have them shit in your neighbors yards.

Dogs are animals and will shit where they please when escaped from home. That’s not the issue or question.

The question I asked is do you intentionally have them shit in your neighbors yards.
Yeah so really it seems as your issue is a neighbors dog, shitting in your yard. I agree with you, it is improper etiquette to allow this and not clean it up.

It is their dog, their responsibility.

Some argue, "well I cant help when the dog goes on the walk" and I argue "you can have the dog shit in your own yard, then go for a walk".

It is a lack of personal accountability, common in humans these days.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I haven't, and I don't pick up their shit. But I lived in the tough streets of Mt Pleasant. Now I'm in BBB.
Black
BIKE
week
North Myrtle Beach.
@TopHook
I'm at Oscar's
When. I'll get on golf cart im in windy hill.

TheFiend

Poster
Got some stupid ass neighbors.. wondering your silly fuckers opinion….
Not sure if you mean some specific neighbors, or just neighbors in general.

If you know which neighbors who's dogs are responsible, have you tried talking to them? (😄The neighbors, not the dogs)

Alternatively, have you considered waiting for and then shitting on the dogs?😂

Teeaichsee

Poster
In general i find that the types of humans who worry about and dont mind fighting over shit, also believed in the mask and the shot. Its a certain type if you catch my drift?

Snowflakes if you will.

Men have been stepping in shit since the beginning of time...."It Happens"

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I have a 70 year old lesbian neighbor that lets her gay little dog shit wherever it pleases and doesn’t pick her up. She acted perplexed when I called her out on it… oh I didn’t know I was doing anything wrong…. Fucking retard.

I have a @Sloppy Mexican family that let’s there dog out the front door to shit where it pleases. Fucker had his dog on a leash in my yard, ran that fag off.

I’m of the opinion that if your soul purpose is to walk your dog down your neighbors yards just so it shits, then you walk back home, you’re a piece of shit dirtbag. Fuck your dog, let em shit in your own yard.

To the guy that said something about squirrel, bird, and deer shit… those are wild animals, I could eliminate them
if I wanted too. I doubt that im allowed to go around killing peoples dogs…

TheFiend

Poster
I have a 70 year old lesbian neighbor that lets her gay little dog shit wherever it pleases and doesn’t pick her up. She acted perplexed when I called her out on it… oh I didn’t know I was doing anything wrong…. Fucking retard.

I have a @Sloppy Mexican family that let’s there dog out the front door to shit where it pleases. Fucker had his dog on a leash in my yard, ran that fag off.

I’m of the opinion that if your soul purpose is to walk your dog down your neighbors yards just so it shits, then you walk back home, you’re a piece of shit dirtbag. Fuck your dog, let em shit in your own yard.

To the guy that said something about squirrel, bird, and deer shit… those are wild animals, I could eliminate them
if I wanted too. I doubt that im allowed to go around killing peoples dogs…
Depending on the laws where you live, you may potentially have legal rights to deal with nuisance dogs trespassing on your property.

Last I checked, down here, we're completely within the law to immediately shoot any nuisance dogs found trespassing on our properties and the dogs owners are also legally responsible for all damages too.

I'd imagine the old lesso would soon avoid letting her mut fuck around on your property after a few rounds of explosive shitsquirts.😂

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Black
BIKE
week
North Myrtle Beach.
@TopHook
I'm at Oscar's
I hear you like it big and black.....

You should try big and white.....

Top Bottom