Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Does your dad have a favorite cussing phrase?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
My dad's favorite cussing phrase about people he did not like was-
"What a worthless asshole that son of a bitch is!"

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
My dad was never one for cursing although he would come up with pretty hilarious made up shit. My favorite that he would call a bad driver was cross-eyed turkeylipped buzzard.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
My dad was never one for cursing although he would come up with pretty hilarious made up shit. My favorite that he would call a bad driver was cross-eyed turkeylipped buzzard.
That's funny as hell! And it sound worse than - "What a worthless asshole that son of a bitch is!"

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I don't recall my Dad saying too many cuss words let alone phrases. He did ask who I was going to play titties with when I went on a date. After he met them, he would later tell me it was a "nice set".

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
8d1.jpg

Cards1968

Founder
Mom was getting carsick on the side of the road one time and a car drove by whooping it up like she was drunk. Dad yelled "Fuck you Roy Rogers!" He never ever cussed. We still laugh about it to this day.

csh

Poster
Plenty of cussing to go around, but no phrases I can recall.

People he didn't like were assigned a nickname, such as dodo, dum-dum, dipshit, etc. "Ole dum-dum was out there today, still working on that same engine."

His catch-all term for any collection of mouth breathing masses was simply "idiots."
"Watch out for idiots." ; "If you wait until noon, there'll be a lot more idiots there." ; "That extra size (motorcycle engine) is good when you've got two people on, and want to get away from an idiot."

Latest posts

Top Bottom