Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Does Georgia epitomize the sad state of America today?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Disagree. Georgia is and always will be the GOAT state.

Kemp is a good governor. He just could not do what Trump wanted due to our state Constitution.

That is just the way it is.

We have to defeat Abrams and we are not taking any chances on a shitty campaigner.

We have to live in this state, Trump does not.

I love Trump, but he is wrong about Kemp.

TJHall1

Legendary

Kemp is a good governor. He just could not do what Trump wanted due to our state Constitution.

We have to defeat Abrams and we are not taking any chances on a shitty campaigner.

giphy.webp

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Wow. Yeah, the deep staters who campaigned for him think so too.

Kemp was bought and paid for by the CCP and this guy defends him. Shows just how little of an awakening has taken place.

GA is as corrupt as DC. They’ll get what they deserve when Abrams is governor.

TJHall1

Legendary

Georgia is a fuck show.

Pineapple

Legendary

Can’t wait until your GOAT is driven by Stacey.

noleology

Elite
Founder

insert "sarcastic font"

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Ok fuckers. I will not sit idly by and watch you miscreants defame the great state of Georgia. While OP means well, he is 100% WRONG about Kemp, but right about Georgia. Georgia is not JUST ATLANTA. Atlanta is the New York/New Jersey of the south, but that does not represent real Georgians.

And the state still has family beaches. It is not overrun with thots spreading herpes like it was the common cold like in Florida.

TJHall1

Legendary
Ok fuckers. I will not sit idly by and watch you miscreants defame the great state of Georgia. While OP means well, he is 100% WRONG about Kemp, but right about Georgia. Georgia is not JUST ATLANTA. Atlanta is the New York/New Jersey of the south, but that does not represent real Georgians.
The fact that you compared part of georgia to New York and new jersey shows how quickly that state is going to shit.

utv2316

Elite
Founder

Naïveté is an incurable disease. Kemp is shit

Top Bottom