Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Does DEVOLUTION = The Plan?

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
DEVOLUTION

Here is a series of articles exploring the theory that President Trump knew the 2020 election would be stolen. Dig in. Is this The Plan

Links to articles:

And here is an addendum that tries to answer the questions: “Why didn’t Trump do this in November? Why is it taking so long?”

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
This reads like a bunch of the threads on conference realignment by the have-nots. A lot of hope and what ifs. Zero doubt in my mind there was significant fraud with mail-in-ballots in swing states but nonetheless bolsheviks are in power now. They control congress and the executive branch.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This reads like a bunch of the threads on conference realignment by the have-nots. A lot of hope and what ifs. Zero doubt in my mind there was significant fraud with mail-in-ballots in swing states but nonetheless bolsheviks are in power now. They control congress and the executive branch.

You think you are a has been? More like a never was. Mizzou has become a dumpster fire. The only reason you have a home is because you jumped ship immediately.

I agree that it was a good move for staying in a relevant conference but your AD is a dumpster fire and had you not jumped you’d be looking at AAC status with your shit AD.
So don’t act like Mizzou was an ever was.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
You think you are a has been? More like a never was. Mizzou has become a dumpster fire. The only reason you have a home is because you jumped ship immediately.

I agree that it was a good move for staying in a relevant conference but your AD is a dumpster fire and had you not jumped you’d be looking at AAC status with your shit AD.
So don’t act like Mizzou was an ever was.
Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 8.20.26 PM.png

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
2A94F1EF-DD11-441B-B7FE-2534B51872AD.jpeg

58611F93-CE4A-4DDB-89C8-2926A796D803.jpeg

America 1st

Founder
@Jayhox i think we go all four years and never get the true story. I don’t think there will be a massive info dump on the public in any way.

I think Trump brings us back from a nation in near total collapse, after the voting reforms, thus giving our country another century of runway to continue the greatest experiment in the history of mankind.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Yepp, don't get all the worry

People of courage and conviction stand in the breach for us all
Joe Manchin's tightrope on Planned Parenthood - Axios

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Agreed. His vote to defund planned parenthood and his desire to keep the filibuster make it pretty clear he isn’t typical Dim trash.
A stalwart of political steel

A rare and radiant ally of the American citizen and their Constitution

Amidst the decay, despair and depravity the Patriot shall sleep the sleep of a 1000 nights knowing Joe "Frazier" Manchin stands in the people's Senate

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
A stalwart of political steel

A rare and radiant ally of the American citizen and their Constitution

Amidst the decay, despair and DEEVOLUTION the Patriot shall sleep the sleep of a 1000 nights knowing Joe "Frazier" Manchin stands in the people's Senate

He seems to really Russel yore jimmies for someone who is keeping Dims from passing anything they want via simple majorities in both chambers.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
He seems to really Russel yore jimmies for someone who is keeping Dims from passing anything they want via simple majorities in both chambers.
He's really kept them at bay

Can you imagine where we would be fiscally? Our foreign policy? Basic human freedoms, without the courageous stands of Manchin

I'm literally hearing country roads synced up with the national anthem

Amazing!

Is America first Mitch McConnell?

America 1st

Founder
He's really kept them at bay

Can you imagine where we would be fiscally? Our foreign policy? Basic human freedoms, without the courageous stands of Manchin

I'm literally hearing country roads synced up with the national anthem

Amazing!

Is America first Mitch McConnell?
They haven’t passed the John Lewis Voters Right Act or amnesty for illegals so yeah he really has put their party in decades worth of jeopardy by keeping them at bay.

Sinema and himself are also making sure we aren’t being completely driven over the fiscal cliff to boot.

He doesn’t control our foreign policy and yore basic human freedoms are intact as well.

Seems to me yore watching a four year devolution because patriots are in control.

TTUcamper

Elite
Based on how the executive orders are setup, If nothing happens by September 11 devolution is probably not coming. Jmo

WARfn3AGLE

Elite
DEVOLUTION

Here is a series of articles exploring the theory that President Trump knew the 2020 election would be stolen. Dig in. Is this The Plan

Links to articles:

And here is an addendum that tries to answer the questions: “Why didn’t Trump do this in November? Why is it taking so long?”

1630021161914.gif

WARfn3AGLE

Elite
You would hope red pills have been popped and eyes opened by now. Even if they aren’t ready, the more things keep going how they have been, at some point they will just want an end to it all.
I’ve been following these articles for a little while. Glad you posted them. Personally, whether this is what is happening or if there must be some other solution I’m STILL HOLDING! I do believe Devolution may indeed be what we are seeing in action.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
You would hope red pills have been popped and eyes opened by now. Even if they aren’t ready, the more things keep going how they have been, at some point they will just want an end to it all.
I’ve been following these articles for a little while. Glad you posted them. Personally, whether this is what is happening or if there must be some other solution I’m STILL HOLDING! I do believe Devolution may indeed be what we are seeing in action.
I think the sad part is that we all know lefties will blame Afghanistan on Trump as well as the inflation and any other economic negatives since the shut downs and virus arrived during Trump.

I think things need to get SO MUCH worse before we start seeing any real movement in the way many LACs want.

Last edited:

WARfn3AGLE

Elite
Oh the blame game has already started. However, I think the polish on the bullshit is coming off and the stench is getting stronger. As things seemingly get worse and more and more fucked up by the day, the narrative they are trying to push is rapidly degrading.

Sometimes you have to show them.

D

Deleted member 2886

IMG_20221012_161214.jpg
*Influenza EO 13887 (Sept 2019)

Why?

To whom is Donald's daughter—the YGL grad Ivanka bound to?

And to which subversive sub-cult does this individual arise from?

How is Donald connected to this subversive sub-cult?

Why?

From the beginning, which organization financially supported Donald, enabling him to establish his own "empire"?

Why?

What other connections are there?

i realize this is probably difficult to conceive of, but none of our nations have had a legitimate government for a long time now.

The politics they show us, is all an illegitimate farce used to keep us preoccupied with a childish performance.

•Panem et circenses.

"If you ever injected Truth into politics, politics would cease to exist."

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I've been kicking around a couple ideas for a sci fi story involving this subject matter.

1. Some extra-human power (aliens, gods, not sure) sees us about to reach a singularity in our technological process, and they inject these obstacles to slow us down.

2. We are actually past the singularity, and highly advanced AI systems have been manipulating world leaders and oligarchs for some number of years.

I'm also not convinced it would be fiction I'd be writing, but an accidental historical account.

Top Bottom