Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you wear a watch when you golf?

?

• Yes, I’m a doosher

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I read this originally as: what do you wear when you watch golf - so I will give you that answer. Lululemon shorts, commando, no shirt. Thanks for the rec from the kind folks on here.

I answered the poll too - I'm an doosher

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Sure, my watch has my golf app on it and when I'm hitting out of the trees I don't have to run back and get my rangefinder out of the cart.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I read this originally as: what do you wear when you watch golf - so I will give you that answer. Lululemon shorts, commando, no shirt. Thanks for the rec from the kind folks on here.

I answered the poll too - I'm an doosher
That’s hot. Got a GIF or pic as requested?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
No watch or jewelry ever.
I dont golf much anymore. Growing up i was good. Was a top player as a kid until my Dad started hounding me about it. So i quit.
I play now but the rules are -1 for each beer drank and -2 per doobie. I play for fun.
No watches fags

Chief_Trojan

Poster
Founder
Apple Watch has my Golfshot Plus app and tracks my steps as I run out to adjacent fairways to find my drive.

Also...
526371.gif

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
They are like $12 bucks on Amazon. Really great watch and some say that this specific model unlocks magical powers
Hell yea. I remember when Tag forced that rubber watch on Tiger Woods when they were his sponsor pre-marital issues, then dropped him. Took about 7 seconds for Rolex to pick him up.

This stupid rubber thing.

1617909864179.jpeg

Top Bottom