Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you think Brian Laundrie is dead?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Do you think Brian Laundrie is dead?

I told you all Tuesday he was dead. And look what they found yesterday!

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I don't think he makes it to Mexico for some reason. He seems like the type to camp deep in the woods and then maybe find an old hunting lodge shelter or something. Will be much harder as it gets colder though as he will need fire to keep warm.

I dont think he has the balls to kill himself

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I don't think he makes it to Mexico for some reason. He seems like the type to camp deep in the woods and then maybe find an old hunting lodge shelter or something. Will be much harder as it gets colder though as he will need fire to keep warm.

I sure hope not b/c that dude deserves a lifetime of butt fvckin by Bubba and the boys in the pen.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

When you are mentally ill and trying to understand the evil in yourself because you killed a woman you once loved, that's when the vipers are crawling in and out of your ears. Plus you are laying soaking wet in the middle of an everglade hell hole with crocs and snakes and demons talking to you, you're in another world beyond the one we live in. He's dead. He killed himself because he gave himself over to utter darkness where evil penetrates the head and all you can hear is a gravely small voice saying "abandon all hope. You belong to us now."

Last edited:
Top Bottom