Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you still use Reddit?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I used to love Reddit, but once they cucked out a few years back I try and avoid it for the most part. There are still some small subreddits I will look at once every few months related to fantasy sports or video games (...or NSFW) but try and avoid it like the plague mostly.

1616262735444.jpeg

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Not as much anymore. TDS went into such overdrive during the BLM riots that it was pretty much every single other Reddit talking about politics, even like the Lord of the Rings subreddit got all political

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Not as much anymore. TDS went into such overdrive during the BLM riots that it was pretty much every single other Reddit talking about politics, even like the Lord of the Rings subreddit got all political
There was that offshoot VOAT but the content never seemed to be good. I mostly moved over to 4chan (outside of the main board) for internet amusement.

Now that the main board is cucked and /pol/ just seems to suck now, this has been the most comfy place for me.

I think once we get 10-15 more consistent posters this place will be rockin.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Pretty much some IT, video game, and NSFW subreddits, but it’s a lib shithole the other 85% of it.
Yep. I hate that they fucked that place up so much. Used to be the best site on the internet.

What kinda IT do you do?

Juro

Elite
Yep. I hate that they fucked that place up so much. Used to be the best site on the internet.

What kinda IT do you do?
Mix of server administration, expanding into cloud and VMware. Also starting to dabble into SEO and data analytics for some side projects.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Mix of server administration, expanding into cloud and VMware. Also starting to dabble into SEO and data analytics for some side projects.
Yeah man, I think remember readin on discord you had tech experience. You working full time right now?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
What's wrong with that?

Tide In The ATL

Poster
Founder
Reddit still has some value to me but I have learned to not get too deep into any of it as it’s just completely overrun with the most brainwashed idiots in the internet. The “news” section is just laughable. I stick to a few subreddits and still enjoy it enough to come back every now and then.

Top Bottom