Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you know any KKK Members IRL?

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
There was a dude on the board, who may still be here. Fvcking guy would wear that ridiculous purple get up with the pillow case to family events. No lie.....

Dude was totally shot.

Mungri

Poster
You couldn't lick your own asshole.....
Ofc I couldn't, I'm not a cat.

Just a self hating faggot with insecurity and overwhelming feelings of inferiority.

I found out the reason I always loved free speech and right wing sites was I like being put down, and yea, way too many POCs in this world like ffs STAHP BREEDING LIKE RABBITS!

MechaJutaro

Poster
At age 15 I discovered that my neighbor was Klan, after he and a mob of his fellow White Power aficionados chased me down the street, machetes in hand

To this day, I dunno if it was my dusky complexion and ethnic background that got my neighbor's panties in a twist, or the fact that he walked in on me and his 21 year old wife in their hot tub together

Mungri

Poster
Its funny because IRL very few wypipo actually output 'genuinely racist' remarks and are actually much nicer than poo heads.

What does manifest nowadays is a lot of 'subtle racism' - name discrimination in job applications, inquiring without consent about other people's appearance based differences to make them feel alienated - yet left wingers display these behaviours much more frequently - 'I have a black friend who likes this therefore this brand new black person I just met must like it too' approach.

That black friend might have told you those things some 3 months into your friendship, now your stupid white brain thinks every POC wants you talk like that as soon as you meet them.

Smooth brained wypipo.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
No. But my family had to grab what they could in the middle of the night and run because they were coming to lynch my grandpa.

That’s how they ended up in New Mexico

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
There was a dude on the board, who may still be here. Fvcking guy would wear that ridiculous purple get up with the pillow case to family events. No lie.....

Dude was totally shot.
Why would anyone tell a hook nose Howar Stern enabler?

Top Bottom