Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you have a dog?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
What kind of dog do you have? I have a boxer.
This contains an image of: {{ pinTitle }}

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I had a yellow lab that lived to be 12 and died about 2 years ago.
We got a new puppy that is about 6 months old now. She is cute, but I like older dogs to be honest. We have a lot of training to work on!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Sweet Jane, my good ole mutt...lab/chow/golden/sharpei/dalmation & more, according to a dna test we did.

That legit? I always assumed when the results came back from China……the answer would be something like “Dinner” or if they were real in depth…..they may say Lo Mein Chix or Generals, etc. My wife has been pushing for this BUT I believe my answer has always severed as a blocker from her trying and getting some answer she doesn’t want/like.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
@BurntJ for some reason I can't quote your message, but I feel like the dna test was legit. They go back to great-grandparents, so eighths. If the great grandparents weren't purebred, they don't go further. So Jane was 3/8 unknown, and the other 5 was what I mentioned earlier.

She looks very lab/chow to me, so I figure those are accurate. Golden retriever I could maybe see, who knows about dalmation. The shar pei seems odd...until you grab all the extra skin around her neck. Very shar pei like. I feel like if the test was bullshit, they never would have thrown shar pei in there...accurately imo. For $30, give it a try. Why not?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Got a fru fru dog (don't let women go pick out a dog without you) that was my daughters who went off to college, honestly though she's been the best little dog.

House broke in two weeks with the exception of having a habit of unlacing my sneakers when I leave she does nothing to get in trouble.

I suspect the laces thing is her trying to get me not to leave so I put up with it cause shes a good puppy.

PXL_20210215_001109495.jpg

Astragalus

Poster
Founder
I got a brown dog. Found him when he was about 3 months old. He was almost dead, hiding under an old house at our farm. Took him home and the we nursed him back to health. He’s 9 now. The most loving and loyal dog I’ve ever had.

Attachments

• 86D44535-B7DD-4E3B-A109-27BEDCBB8696.jpeg
    86D44535-B7DD-4E3B-A109-27BEDCBB8696.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 8

I am El Nino

Poster
20210706_144521.jpg20210802_101954.jpg
Got a Beagle and a Schipperke. The Schipperke is one of the smartest dogs I've had. After working from home for so long they are horribly demanding of my attention when I get home, but I love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom