Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you feel bad for people in the main cabin when the flight attendant closes the curtain to first class?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I don’t typically say anything if the people in the back use the rest room in the bulkhead of the plane, but it really gets on my nerves when they walk past the curtain and disrupt drink service. Especially if they bring a crying baby with them.
On the way out to my current destination, I had one brewing and went up to your clean first class toilet and left a present.

catreaper

Master Baiter
On the way out to my current destination, I had one brewing and went up to your clean first class toilet and left a present.
I’ve never taken a shit on a plane. I don’t hate you, but why didn’t thou drop that nugget before you got on?

jarhead5903

Poster
I don’t typically say anything if the people in the back use the rest room in the bulkhead of the plane, but it really gets on my nerves when they walk past the curtain and disrupt drink service. Especially if they bring a crying baby with them.
When your plan crashes, I hope the folks in the back step on your throat on the way out.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Fvck that. Use the REAR lavatory!

Othwrwise, pay for a premium seat doosh

Top Bottom