Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you dress old?

RHT 3

Elite
If you’re over 30 and have sparkling design patterns on the ass-pockets of your jeans you should KYS.

LOL no shit. I've seen older guys at an event and it kills me any man would have bedazzled jeans.

I may wear a pair thats a little faded and what not but hell no on the bedazzled shit.

Probably tears the ever loving shit out of leather car seats...

Cards1968

Founder
I’m ready to go fedora and carry around my wood pipe but my wife says I need to at least be in my forties.
I'm fairly old and rock this...
conner-hats-aussie-hats-bc-hats-bush-walker-oily-australian-leather-hat-black-small-24807732296_300x200_crop_center.jpg

They have a wide variety of great looking and quality gear.

Crich73

Poster
Mid 40s and have alot of different clothes for different occasions. When I'm home or running errands I'll wear gym shorts and a tee shirt. Going out is denim or pants from banana republic (dark pants) with either a button up (not a dress shirt for work) either a pattern or solid or a polo (lacoste) shirt with canvas sneakers. (Clean sneakers)

Have several jackets, from denim to peacoat. Dont have blazer, but might get one soon. Have oxfords but might need to get another couple pair in different colors.

If I'm going out to play poker or hang with friends then it's a tee shirt and track jacket, denim and chucks.

denn

Legendary
Founder
It Is pretty funny to see what people near my age (45) will try and pull off style wise. If it makes them feel good...good on them. I will stick to a regular pair of jeans and a tee shirt outside of work.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
53 and I dress how I want to. Pants are either Lulu Lemon or under Armour. Too many golf shirts to count, dress shirts Peter millar, Nordstrom’s Men’s Shop, Saks fifth Ave. Shorts lulu, under Armour, t-shirts wherever I get one. Jeans Joe’s Jeans. Sweatshirts that feel good. Shoes Allen Edmonds, Cole Haan, ON, Adidas. Sport Coats and suits Peter Millar.

The_Goose

Poster
Founder
Mid 40s and have alot of different clothes for different occasions. When I'm home or running errands I'll wear gym shorts and a tee shirt. Going out is denim or pants from banana republic (dark pants) with either a button up (not a dress shirt for work) either a pattern or solid or a polo (lacoste) shirt with canvas sneakers. (Clean sneakers)

Have several jackets, from denim to peacoat. Dont have blazer, but might get one soon. Have oxfords but might need to get another couple pair in different colors.

If I'm going out to play poker or hang with friends then it's a tee shirt and track jacket, denim and chucks.

^^^metrosexual

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
53 and I dress how I want to. Pants are either Lulu Lemon or under Armour. Too many golf shirts to count, dress shirts Peter millar, Nordstrom’s Men’s Shop, Saks fifth Ave. Shorts lulu, under Armour, t-shirts wherever I get one. Jeans Joe’s Jeans. Sweatshirts that feel good. Shoes Allen Edmonds, Cole Haan, ON, Adidas. Sport Coats and suits Peter Millar.

Big Peter Millar guy here. Just fits so nice and feels so good.

RHT 3

Elite
I dress like I'm homeless most of the time.

ZFG

I was wearing my crappy magellan shorts and shirt last week shopping for shoes. They are great because they have 40 pockets for all sorts of shit. I wear them working on my property and have just gotten used to grabbing them when I go out.

I caught a reflection of my self and just laughed. I looked like a 75 year old mall walker ( I'm 53).

I vowed to cut back on the Magellan and start wearing my nicer shorts and shirts out in public.

Still gonna buy those sharp ass New Balance shoes though....🤠

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
I was wearing my crappy magellan shorts and shirt last week shopping for shoes. They are great because they have 40 pockets for all sorts of shit. I wear them working on my property and have just gotten used to grabbing them when I go out.

I caught a reflection of my self and just laughed. I looked like a 75 year old mall walker ( I'm 53).

I vowed to cut back on the Magellan and start wearing my nicer shorts and shirts out in public.

Still gonna buy those sharp ass New Balance shoes though....🤠
Get the Velcro ones. All the ladies in the assisted living facility will tell you how practical they are.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
I wear long pants and shoes about 10 days per year. Olukai flips, a polo and shorts 98% of the time. ZFG. Live in Austin area.

RHT 3

Elite
Get the Velcro ones. All the ladies in the assisted living facility will tell you how practical they are.

Hey man, if I get old and am not married I want to be put in a home.

Nothing but horny old women. I'll have a harem. Shit, they'll have to make appointments to see me.

Yeah I'll get a few STD's but at that age who cares ?

My nickname will be " Hip Breaker " ....

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Hey man, if I get old and am not married I want to be put in a home.

Nothing but horny old women. I'll have a harem. Shit, they'll have to make appointments to see me.

Yeah I'll get a few STD's but at that age who cares ?

My nickname will be " Hip Breaker " ....
Just move to the villages in FL. 55 and older, it is like shooting fish in a barrel, just wrap up.

Top Bottom