Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do not Base Jump While Drunk on Spring Break

Teddy Jack

Elite
I didn’t realize he was from there. Was this his first time BASE jumping?
So, it didn’t say in the articles, but his name was posted in the article and I’m pretty sure he’s a local.

also not sure about BASE jumping. Looks like he’s done some sky diving before. So maybe it was just something gone wrong. Maybe his chute didn’t open. Or maybe he was wasted and fucked up.

TJHall1

Legendary
So, it didn’t say in the articles, but his name was posted in the article and I’m pretty sure he’s a local.

also not sure about BASE jumping. Looks like he’s done some sky diving before. So maybe it was just something gone wrong. Maybe his chute didn’t open. Or maybe he was wasted and fucked up.
The fucking problem was he tried basejumping from like 175 feet. What an idiot. Chute didn't even have time to work properly.

Teddy Jack

Elite
The fucking problem was he tried basejumping from like 175 feet. What an idiot. Chute didn't even have time to work properly.
I won’t argue that. I would never do it and I have no idea what the height restrictions are. It’s just sad.

TJHall1

Legendary
I won’t argue that. I would never do it and I have no idea what the height restrictions are. It’s just sad.
I agree. I dont have a clue about height restrictions either, but that video makes it clear he was about half the height he needed to be. Most any basejumping videos I've seen seem to be 3 or 400 feet at the least

Top Bottom