Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ditched wok

Fish

• Y blow involves strippers

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • N hang w Cooper and burn and still bumls

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Taggart

Elite
Founder
ReasonableSentimentalBushsqueaker-max-1mb.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
totem pole
a stacked xanax bar (z-bars) with four sections.
What are you going to do tonight? I am gonna eat some totem poles and get wasted.

totem pole
Stacking and having sex with two midgets (preferably twins) while standing. One midget stands on the other's shoulders. You are making out with the top midget while the bottom one gives you head.
I was wasted last night on Carman 6 and the RA walked in on me totem poling these two bitches.

Totem Pole
When at least five gay (or curious) guys watch a movie on a couch and enter each other by sitting on one another's laps. Being the bottom of the totem pole is the straightest position, whereas the top is the gayest. Basically a vertical train.
Hey guys, lets watch wanted with no pant on... TOTEM POLE, I get to be bottom!

TOTEM POLE
The act of pooping, where a single log of poop touches the bowl of the toilet while still attached to the anus.
Johnny was in the bathroom stall when all of a sudden he yelled out 'TOTEM POLE' after having accomplished the mega log from butt to bowl in 1 piece.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
totem pole
What are you going to do tonight? I am gonna eat some totem poles and get wasted.

totem pole
Stacking and having sex with two midgets (preferably twins) while standing. One midget stands on the other's shoulders. You are making out with the top midget while the bottom one gives you head.
I was wasted last night on Carman 6 and the RA walked in on me totem poling these two bitches.

Totem Pole
When at least five gay (or curious) guys watch a movie on a couch and enter each other by sitting on one another's laps. Being the bottom of the totem pole is the straightest position, whereas the top is the gayest. Basically a vertical train.

TOTEM POLE
The act of pooping, where a single log of poop touches the bowl of the toilet while still attached to the anus.
Johnny was in the bathroom stall when all of a sudden he yelled out 'TOTEM POLE' after having accomplished the mega log from butt to bowl in 1 piece.
Tonight should be interesting.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
totem pole

totem pole

Totem Pole

TOTEM POLE
10 minutes away huh? Sounds like it’s worth the trip

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I was so bad Friday in to sat that I thought Sunday was Monday and went to work at 6am. By 630am I realized it was Sunday and I went home and slept until this morning. I'm on the wagon for a while. I did naughty things. But I never left my house. But I am not going to even drink for a while. Is it wrong I smile at the shame?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I was so bad Friday in to sat that I thought Sunday was Monday and went to work at 6am. By 630am I realized it was Sunday and I went home and slept until this morning. I'm on the wagon for a while. I did naughty things. But I never left my house. But I am not going to even drink for a while. Is it wrong I smile at the shame?
Bet it was amazing when you realized Monday was Sunday though

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Bet it was amazing when you realized Monday was Sunday though
Dude i felt like I had been run over by a truck. I've been working a good bit and wanted to have some fun. It detoured in to way too long fun. I was very happy when I realized it was Sunday. I ate and slept.
Now my truck just broke down at my lawyer's office. Got it towed to my shop and a cab home. I'm going to eat and sit outside and wonder what I could have done differently. I really don't want to go buy a truck now. I'm on the wagon so I'm not gonna have a beer. Wish me luck

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Dude i felt like I had been run over by a truck. I've been working a good bit and wanted to have some fun. It detoured in to way too long fun. I was very happy when I realized it was Sunday. I ate and slept.
Now my truck just broke down at my lawyer's office. Got it towed to my shop and a cab home. I'm going to eat and sit outside and wonder what I could have done differently. I really don't want to go buy a truck now. I'm on the wagon so I'm not gonna have a beer. Wish me luck
You got this. No sense in worrying what you could have done different

Top Bottom