Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is trump?

What is trump?

• Pedophile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incest lover

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone knows joe is both a pedophile and loves incest. Between sniffing/fondling/licking children and taking baths with his prepubescent daughter that’s pretty clear. Also he’s slightly retarded and now has dementia.

The question now is whether his opponenent in the upcoming election is also a pedophile, loves incest or both.

There’s no damning evidence to show that he actually is a pedophile. But he was tight with epstein for 15+ years and loved hanging out with him and that crazy lady. Even after that length of time he had great things to say about epstein. There’s also the fact that he’s on record several times talking about how much he loves “young” women.

The incest thing is much clearer. He’s basically come out and said he wants to fuck his own daughter. This one is clear cut.

I lean toward him being both, although there’s an argument to be made that he only likes incest and isn’t a pedophile. His history with epstein makes me lean both.

What an election we have coming up…both candidates likely being pedophiles and for sure both wanting to fuck their own daughters.

Only 2 votes so far. The ole fsf doing the spin cycle again.
1689652957905.gif
The dem candidate will be a lying, sniffing, senile, child predator.
The pub candidate will be a lying, daughter fucker, epstein pal.

The founding fathers offed themselves in heaven because of how big of a joke this currently is.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
IF you tried hard it might work. Pound on the keys a little bit harder. Jerk off a little more.
Effort faggot effort.

IF you tried hard it might work. Pound on the keys a little bit harder. Jerk off a little more.
Effort faggot effort.
I’m sorry you don’t live in reality and think trump is a savior. Reality shows he wants to fuck his daughter, was good pals for 15+ years with a pedophile who others knew was a pedophile, and instead of draining the swamp he made it worse.
In his defense he did get the economy rolling, kept us out of war, tried to get the border in order, but failed miserably at a lot of things because he thought acting like a douche bag on Twitter was wise.

1689824844962.jpeg

Posting pictures of Trump when he was a Democrat isn't fair
Trump duped all you clowns into thinking he was a Christian, and then outed himself with quotes saying he doesn’t need to ask for forgiveness and that he keeps God out of big decisions in his life. He also thinks abortion laws are getting too extreme.

He is really good at playing some of you clowns (he’s not even actually good at it, it’s just that there are this many dumb fuckers getting played.)

Timothy

Elite
Trump duped all you clowns into thinking he was a Christian, and then outed himself with quotes saying he doesn’t need to ask for forgiveness and that he keeps God out of big decisions in his life. He also thinks abortion laws are getting too extreme.

He is really good at playing some of you clowns (he’s not even actually good at it, it’s just that there are this many dumb fuckers getting played.)
And that you took my post seriously makes you a bigger clown. I will not be voting for Trump in the primary.

Just like I did not vote for him in the '16 primary

Jtrain80

Legendary

You aren't comprehending that there are only 2 choices. Trump or Establishment(R or D).

My middle finger goes straight to the Establishment every time.

Stray

Poster
Everyone knows joe is both a pedophile and loves incest. Between sniffing/fondling/licking children and taking baths with his prepubescent daughter that’s pretty clear. Also he’s slightly retarded and now has dementia.

The question now is whether his opponenent in the upcoming election is also a pedophile, loves incest or both.

There’s no damning evidence to show that he actually is a pedophile. But he was tight with epstein for 15+ years and loved hanging out with him and that crazy lady. Even after that length of time he had great things to say about epstein. There’s also the fact that he’s on record several times talking about how much he loves “young” women.

The incest thing is much clearer. He’s basically come out and said he wants to fuck his own daughter. This one is clear cut.

I lean toward him being both, although there’s an argument to be made that he only likes incest and isn’t a pedophile. His history with epstein makes me lean both.

What an election we have coming up…both candidates likely being pedophiles and for sure both wanting to fuck their own daughters.
Trump is a sick pedophile asshole.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Incest is best as long as you keep it in the family...?

"Thinking about" vs actually "doing it" are two totally different things.
I think he said that because of male BOOYA! as in

"Look at what my sperm produced! She's a fine looking piece of ass! If she wasn't my daughter I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane!"​
Can't say as I'd disagree with him! She is a good looker!

You'd be gay to turn away from this... you'd be motor boating as if your life depended on it.

1693146767900.png

lester the molester is attempting to make hay on the ocean...

Stray

Poster

"Look at what my sperm produced! She's a fine looking piece of ass! If she wasn't my daughter I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane!"​

You'd be gay to turn away from this... you'd be motor boating as if your life depended on it.

View attachment 195999

If your neighbor would talk like this about his daughter. That'll be ok for you and you drink a beer with him? Or would you think that's disgusting? A different moral standard is always applied here when it comes to Trump. Everything disgusting he says and does is excused. That's opportunism at it's finest and anyone who lets him get away with it is just as much of an asshole.

View attachment 195999

Spin spin spin!! Like a liberal

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 195999

A man has to be sick in the head to say or think that about his own daughter.

View attachment 195999

You are a sick individual. It’s no wonder you have to resort to watching trains as your hobby.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
So we agree that both are unsuitable for the job and are not suitable as moral role models.
Its like you try so hard but the effort is weak. Probably bc youre just a weak piece of shit.
I think you fantasize about weird shit and feel guilty. Were sorry your boy Bernie sucks as bad as you do. We all wish your mom sucked better.

Its like you try so hard but the effort is weak. Probably bc youre just a weak piece of shit.
I think you fantasize about weird shit and feel guilty. Were sorry your boy Bernie sucks as bad as you do. We all wish your mom sucked better.
Weird shit like how you and your wife do sick shit while breast feeding a baby and you ejaculate on it?? You sick fuck pedo.

Stray

Poster
Sorry, I'm no native english speaker, so you like it when Bernie goes down on you is what you saying?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Trump has praised Bernie Sanders many times. He even said they have a lot of supporters in common.

Latest posts

Top Bottom