Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dims pass gun control in the House

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
iu

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
If the left was serious about curbing gun violence, which we know they are not, they would push our prosecutors, DA's, etc., to actually prosecute people breaking the laws already on the books. It is illegal to even attempt to purchase a gun if you are barred from possessing one. There are tens of thousands of people who do this each year, and they prosecute around a dozen of them.

More gun laws will only be used to take guns from law abiding citizens, and harass political opponents...but of course everyone here already knows this.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Here are the 8:

Not really shocked Liz isn't on the list; WY would have recalled her instantly.

Still sad that gets more than 25 votes total in the United States of America.

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
I'm incredibly lazy to research what all is in this bill. Is it just expanded background checks (not diminishing. i'm vehemently against it), or is there more to it?

Nas

Poster
If the left was serious about curbing gun violence, which we know they are not, they would push our prosecutors, DA's, etc., to actually prosecute people breaking the laws already on the books. It is illegal to even attempt to purchase a gun if you are barred from possessing one. There are tens of thousands of people who do this each year, and they prosecute around a dozen of them.

More gun laws will only be used to take guns from law abiding citizens, and harass political opponents...but of course everyone here already knows this.
Locked up a guy for Murder in May. He bonded out. Was locked up again last month for Weapons Under Disability. I'm positive he will pay out again.

Prosecutors dont follow through or a County will take bond for anything.

4n6tox

Poster
I'm incredibly lazy to research what all is in this bill. Is it just expanded background checks (not diminishing. i'm vehemently against it), or is there more to it?
No more private gun sales without firearms dealer being middle man to process background check (put your shit in the database) is my understanding.

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
No more private gun sales without firearms dealer being middle man to process background check (put your shit in the database) is my understanding.

Perfect. I'm just picturing in my head two hardcore gangbangers in Baltimore about to make a gun transaction when one says "Oh wait, we can't do this anymore. We have to go through an FFL now. Let me Google one that's close real quick."

I try to be pretty level headed about everything and not jump to some doomsday scenario with every issue, but it seems pretty clear to me that the ultimate goal is gun confiscation probably in the next 20 years. I don't have a lot of confidence that the current 20-somethings or going to do much to stop it.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Are the dems trying to blow the mid-terms in an epic fashion? I know we will already take the house but before November 2020 the senate map was not favorable, now it looks pretty good.

Stupid fucking cunts!

They have fallen for their own propaganda and believe they have the mainstream/majority support for this shit.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Perfect. I'm just picturing in my head two hardcore gangbangers in Baltimore about to make a gun transaction when one says "Oh wait, we can't do this anymore. We have to go through an FFL now. Let me Google one that's close real quick."

I try to be pretty level headed about everything and not jump to some doomsday scenario with every issue, but it seems pretty clear to me that the ultimate goal is gun confiscation probably in the next 20 years. I don't have a lot of confidence that the current 20-somethings or going to do much to stop it.
Why would they when they've watched the previous two generations sail us all up Schitt's creek?

Damn do we need some of the greatest generation back in a time warp or something!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Hey bud, I really don’t have anything against you. I just got done studying terror management theory and realize that you act and think the way you do because you are trying to cope with the thought of dying.
Or small penis anger issues.

Top Bottom