Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Digital Asset - Quant

Ike Beard

Poster
What do the people on this forum know about the Digital Asset - Quant - QNT

What is the primary intention and utility about this project?

I have begun to come across it in many places and I respect the opinion of many people on this board and would be interested to learn more about what you all know about this digital asset.

Thank you.

D

Deleted member 2886

I have begun to come across it in many places and I respect the opinion of many people on this board and would be interested to learn more about what you all know about this digital asset.

Thank you.
Hey man, really good to see ya.

Sorry I've no clue about this "Quant" thing.

@Emma tenywa is right, @Croot_Overlord will be able to help out.
Oh and @ChicagoFats too, pretty sure he's really clued up on this type of stuff as well.

D

Deleted member 2886

Thank you.
👏😅Well played, man.
Didn't click til after blazin.

So, yeah, 'Quant' seems to be dodgey as fuck!

I've only done half an hours search, pretty sure others here will know a lot more than me.
Dunno if these digital currency things are meant to be run by people linked to Rockefellers.
Or Mastercard aye.
Here's the results :
EZL_sjyWkAw13Qh.jpg
IMG_20220527_225302.jpg
IMG_20220527_225213.jpg
IMG_20220527_224239.jpg
🔥🍀😁👍💨

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord is one of the best at crypto here

Hey man, really good to see ya.

Sorry I've no clue about this "Quant" thing.

@Emma tenywa is right, @Croot_Overlord will be able to help out.
Oh and @ChicagoFats too, pretty sure he's really clued up on this type of stuff as well.
I’m def not the crypto expert on here. I’d defer to several others on the board, starting with @ChicagoFats

I am familiar with and a believer in ADA though, because I have first hand experience with it and see the viability.

I’ll bump some threads from @freeADA when I get a chance and give some more thought. Just now waking up

Latest posts

Top Bottom