Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Did you graduate from the University you always wanted too?

catreaper

Master Baiter
I did not. I was accepted into Michigan out of high school but decided to join the Marines. When I got back from Iraq, I chased pussy down to Knoxville and graduated from UTjr.

On a positive note, I can butt chug a box of Franzia in three minutes.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I did not. I was accepted into Michigan out of high school but decided to join the Marines. When I got back from Iraq, I chased pussy down to Knoxville and graduated from UTjr.

Clutch save bro! You were about to get firebombed over going to the shit hole in Knoxville.

Cleetus7

Poster
Founder
UGA did not have engineering at the time, so I went to another school to pursue the career I wanted. Mom is alumni, tits is alumni, I've been a season ticket holder multiple times throughout my life.

I just wasn't going to choose my education on football affiliation

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
I wanted to play baseball in college but as it turns out I wasn’t that good. Ended up at a small NAIA school that was nowhere on my radar when I set out to look at colleges and only played 1 year of baseball. But most of my friends today are from college so I guess it turned out ok.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Nope. I grew up a Longhorn fan. Then when it finally came time to make my decision on college, I realized I didn’t like anything about UT the school and Tech was a better fit for my personality. I could have gone to any public school in Texas but decided on little ol Tech. Now 15 years later, Tech is still the only school in Texas to have a School of Accounting, which has served me quite well.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Yes, I graduated from UGA. Georgia Tech grads give UGA grads a lot of shit in my field. So I went on to Tech and did not stop until I got my Phd and had conquered the nerds.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Nope. I grew up a Longhorn fan. Then when it finally came time to make my decision on college, I realized I didn’t like anything about UT the school and Tech was a better fit for my personality. I could have gone to any public school in Texas but decided on little ol Tech. Now 15 years later, Tech is still the only school in Texas to have a School of Accounting, which has served me quite well.
Aren't the Texas Tech coeds famous?

catreaper

Master Baiter
UGA did not have engineering at the time, so I went to another school to pursue the career I wanted. Mom is alumni, tits is alumni, I've been a season ticket holder multiple times throughout my life.

I just wasn't going to choose my education on football affiliation
I’m in the engineering field as well. What is your line of work?

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I’m completely transparent. I’m a sales manager for an engineering company. Not an engineer. Now tell us what you do, Shaun?
Righhhhhhhht. So you sell vacuum cleaners?
I’m a GS-14 soon to be 15 for the federal government that performs engineering work you wouldn’t be able to wrap your head around.

catreaper

Master Baiter
Righhhhhhhht. So you sell vacuum cleaners?
I’m a GS-14 soon to be 15 for the federal government that performs engineering work you wouldn’t be able to wrap your head around.
Soooooo you collect 100% disability and are still working? Awesome bud, congrats on scamming the guvment. I won’t out your on here because it’s too simple. But a lot of us are laughing at you right now.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Soooooo you collect 100% disability and are still working? Awesome bud, congrats on scamming the guvment. I won’t out your on here because it’s too simple. But a lot of us are laughing at you right now.
Sorry you went grunt route and never saw combat 🤣🤷‍♂️

catreaper

Master Baiter
Sorry you went grunt route and never saw combat 🤣🤷‍♂️
Lulz. This may be the dumbest thing I’ve ever read from you. I’ve proved my shit time and time again. I’ve got some fun stuff about you to share if you want to keep pushing.

but don’t do that, Shaun.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Lulz. This may be the dumbest thing I’ve ever read from you. I’ve proved my shit time and time again. I’ve got some fun stuff about you to share if you want to keep pushing.

but don’t do that, Shaun.
I’ve yet to see you ever post a pic in blues noodle arms. There’s nothing you can post that hasn’t been made public knowledge.

BigtimeAub

Poster

I joined the Marine Corps as well but followed through on my dream school. Got my undergrad and masters degree from Auburn.

I was FDC, R Bttry, 5/11, but moved over HQ Survey.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom