Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DGAFIAP: New Mortal Kombat Trailer (Haters stay tf out)

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Just watched it. that looks amazing. Definitely gonna watch that one.
I always loved sub zero and scorpion the get over here guy. I used to mimick it perfectly. I just did it after watcjhing for the first time in 25 yrs

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
Looks good. Wish they could make a good Street Fighter movie now.

Also, I've always wondered why they haven't made a Zelda movie
I’d also like to see a good Castlevania movie + sequels. There is so much material to work with they could both be great franchises. And neither would have to worry about actors staying on for the entirety. Each new movie could have different actors. In fact it would almost be necessary for a Castlevania franchise.
Also I’m disappointed the Bioshock movie never came to be. That could’ve been incredible if the studio would’ve allowed a hard R rating, which it should be.

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
Is Veronica Vaughn in it?

Bc if not who gives a fuck? I don't know what button I hit to make this happen. I may have been drinking.

TJHall1

Legendary
If done right ID maybe go to the movies to watch Zelda. Itd be like willow meets dark crystal
200.gif

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I used to rock Quan-chi back in the day - can't remember which game it was. Otherwise usually stuck with SubZero

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
CAUTION, SPOILERS:
Really enjoyed the cinematic upgrades to the classic 95’ film. Still terrible acting but what can you expect out of a movie like Mortal Kombat. Very cool Kombat scenes. Very cool special effects. Glad they introduced some of the characters not in the original movie, Kung Lao, Mileena, Kabal...wasn’t happy about how easily Goro died, that’s the prince of darkness! Also, wish there was an actual tournament like in the video game, but I understand it had to be different than the original. I did enjoy the background aspects of the character development like Scorpion and Sub Zero. I thought the opening scene was the best part of the movie to be honest. Also enjoyed the little “throw in’s” they put in there to compliment the game and the original movie. The game with phrases like, finish him, fatality, flawless victory, and get over here. The movie with the hints of the original techno soundtrack. Overall give it a 7. Loved the original back in 5th grade and loved it even more with the 2021 version. Nostalgia has a big effect on me. Def recommend!!!!

edit: OP, time to change the title of the thread now that it’s out.

Top Bottom