Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

#DeviousLicks - Stealing from school is the new TikTok trend! WTH!

Around the age of 16 I swindled 1000's of dollars from chick-fil-a where I was employed. I was caught eventually.. one of the guys I had in on the operation liked one of the new hires and told her everything and she whet and called the owner.
I found out and before the owner got there where I was to be called into the office to get terminated I went up into the drop down ceiling of the restaurant and attempted to drop down into his office and take the evidence off the books... I took a wrong step the entire office ceiling collapsed and I fell to the floor.
I blew all that cash in about a year in high-school on the mout ridiculous stuff
What kind of ridiculous stuff? I once had a buddy that bought a brush guard for his Chevy Cavalier that was his secondary car just because he was flush with cash from embezzlement. Think he even put a new muffler on it.

I think I remember help pulling that car out of a ditch.

I know you remember the night we were the ice kings and we were tripping acid. We all got super hot so we filled our pockets with ice to cool off. Then we thought we could drink beer through our skin so we bought a case of beer and poured all the beers on our heads one at a time

Not exactly a devious lick, but funny looking back nonetheless

Wowww I forgot all about being ice kings my memory just got jolted. Windsor Hill days we moved my couch out into the apartment parkinglot and watched or neighbors park all while pouring beer through our pores. Ice Kings. Looking back now that night probably put me on this path of becoming the PleasureMoose

I think I remember someone pitching me fun sized candy bars this night and blasting them in the woods with a baseball bat like I was Mark McGwire.

Also, we had a guy that was a straight up kleptomaniac in college that would steal the most random shit from peoples apartments. Not to be funny, but just because he couldn’t help himself.

Funny story: we, uh, broke into his house one night he was gone and found all the shit he had stolen. But we still broke into his house so….

Someone also broke into his shitty safe and bought him a new one from Walmart and placed the new one back with the key in the lock hahaha

I had a friend one time in college that for payback smashed a liquor handle on a guys toilet. Porcelain just crumbled on the toilet. He was staying at his girlfriends that night so we took the toilet out of the ground and smashed it more in the parking lot.

We went in another buddy’s apartment that was moving to DC that weekend and pulled his toilet out of the ground and replaced the broken one. This was at 3 AM or something. Landlord was not pleased to see an empty hole in the one apartment.

Another one I remember is someone throwing a couch over the second floor and setting it on fire after a big football win in college. That was their own property though.

Landlord was pissed and kept trying to get money for the “violation” or “damage” based on the mess. I think I remember the landlord kept calling trying to collect money and the response was, “look, you can keep calling, but you’re not going to get your money” and the guy just went away like a cuck.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What kind of ridiculous stuff? I once had a buddy that bought a brush guard for his Chevy Cavalier that was his secondary car just because he was flush with cash from embezzlement. Think he even put a new muffler on it.

He just cut the muffler off lol

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

I drove my Montero sport directly in the ditch in front of a frat house. Like a massive drainage ditch and I was hammered and thought if I went straight I would get to the road. Nope, the monstero just planted straight in the ditch

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
This game has been around forever. We used to deviant lick road cones and barrels. We called the cones “Charlies” and the barrels obviously “bravos”. Then there was the “money” which were they flimsy skinny white poles on sharp turns…those were the golden egg bc they took longer to get

Latest posts

Top Bottom