Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

#DeviousLicks - Stealing from school is the new TikTok trend! WTH!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@PleasureMoose and I used to hit some devious licks from Jimmy John’s back in the day. We would jack peoples sandos when the Jimmy John’s would be overwhelmed after football games. They’d call out a sandwich and we would just real quick say: “that’s me” grab it and walk out real quick. There would be like 20 people waiting.

I’m reformed now. I bought a bunch of Jimmy John sandos for people at bingo night to make amends

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
We had one of these in high school we ripped off a road construction sign one night with a smiley face drawn on it. We would turn it on when we were eating mushrooms or dropping LSD. Good times

It was surprisingly hard to get loose btw

HTB1tkEPKVXXXXbAXXXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg

312834655.jpg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Also, we had a guy that was a straight up kleptomaniac in college that would steal the most random shit from peoples apartments. Not to be funny, but just because he couldn’t help himself.

Funny story: we, uh, broke into his house one night he was gone and found all the shit he had stolen. But we still broke into his house so….

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We had one of these in high school we ripped off a road construction sign one night with a smiley face drawn on it. We would turn it on when we were eating mushrooms or dropping LSD. Good times

It was surprisingly hard to get loose btw

HTB1tkEPKVXXXXbAXXXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg

312834655.jpg
We stole one of the giant traffic cones from Starkville from a Bama/State game one night. Starkville was a shit hole so we had no reason to feel bad about it

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I worked at Arby’s years back and would take so much food from that place. One night the store manager came by my house to have a beer. He opened the fridge to get a beer and the look on his face was hilarious. He didn’t say anything though because he was happy to be hanging out with the cool kids

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Also, we had a guy that was a straight up kleptomaniac in college that would steal the most random shit from peoples apartments. Not to be funny, but just because he couldn’t help himself.

Funny story: we, uh, broke into his house one night he was gone and found all the shit he had stolen. But we still broke into his house so….
He had around 30 ipods and many many picture frames of random college girl that he take from them when they had parties.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
He had around 30 ipods and many many picture frames of random college girl that he take from them when they had parties.
While we were broke into his house one of our buddy’s shoved his toothbrush up his ass and put it back. And then we put laxative in his gallon of milk. Dude was obsessed with drinking milk.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
@PleasureMoose and I used to hit some devious licks from Jimmy John’s back in the day. We would jack peoples sandos when the Jimmy John’s would be overwhelmed after football games. They’d call out a sandwich and we would just real quick say: “that’s me” grab it and walk out real quick. There would be like 20 people waiting.

I’m reformed now. I bought a bunch of Jimmy John sandos for people at bingo night to make amends
We lived like kings. I ate better then than I do now...

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We lived like kings. I ate better then than I do now...
I know you remember the night we were the ice kings and we were tripping acid. We all got super hot so we filled our pockets with ice to cool off. Then we thought we could drink beer through our skin so we bought a case of beer and poured all the beers on our heads one at a time

Not exactly a devious lick, but funny looking back nonetheless

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I worked at Arby’s years back and would take so much food from that place. One night the store manager came by my house to have a beer. He opened the fridge to get a beer and the look on his face was hilarious. He didn’t say anything though because he was happy to be hanging out with the cool kids
I worked there in HS and they kept close eye on the beef usage, beef efficiency was part of the closing process where they would calculate the sandwiches sold vs amount of beef used and the managers bonus was tied to it somehow.

Everything else was fair game though. They sold s'mores for a bit and those things were like crack

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I know you remember the night we were the ice kings and we were tripping acid. We all got super hot so we filled our pockets with ice to cool off. Then we thought we could drink beer through our skin so we bought a case of beer and poured all the beers on our heads one at a time

Not exactly a devious lick, but funny looking back nonetheless
Wowww I forgot all about being ice kings my memory just got jolted. Windsor Hill days we moved my couch out into the apartment parkinglot and watched or neighbors park all while pouring beer through our pores. Ice Kings. Looking back now that night probably put me on this path of becoming the PleasureMoose

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I worked there in HS and they kept close eye on the beef usage, beef efficiency was part of the closing process where they would calculate the sandwiches sold vs amount of beef used and the managers bonus was tied to it somehow.

Everything else was fair game though. They sold s'mores for a bit and those things were like crack
I didn’t think I liked Arby’s food before I worked there, but now it’s one of my favorites. I was there when the chocolate turnovers were in and the things things were awesome. I would be down for some s’mores too.

What in the fuck are they doing trying to push home style fries these days

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Wowww I forgot all about being ice kings my memory just got jolted. Windsor Hill days we moved my couch out into the apartment parkinglot and watched or neighbors park all while pouring beer through our pores. Ice Kings. Looking back now that night probably put me on this path of becoming the PleasureMoose
I remember the next morning it was like the part in fear and loathing when they come down from the party binge and had to go to normal life.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’m a completely reformed person now. I know what pixel Joe was saying in the video about how the perspective changes once you start running businesses yourself

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I didn’t think I liked Arby’s food before I worked there, but now it’s one of my favorites. I was there when the chocolate turnovers were in and the things things were awesome. I would be down for some s’mores too.

What in the fuck are they doing trying to push home style fries these days
If I'm forced to eat fast food its one of the few ill hit. Used to make my shakes two shots chocolate and one shot jamoca.

Also used to make a fire ass chicken finger sandwich

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
If I'm forced to eat fast food its one of the few ill hit. Used to make my shakes two shots chocolate and one shot jamoca.

Also used to make a fire ass chicken finger sandwich
Chil fil a os obviously top tier when it comes to quality fast food, but Arby’s is on the second tier. Basically everything else is waaay down below on the third tier and then you have sonic in the depths of hell

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Around the age of 16 I swindled 1000's of dollars from chick-fil-a where I was employed. I was caught eventually.. one of the guys I had in on the operation liked one of the new hires and told her everything and she whet and called the owner.
I found out and before the owner got there where I was to be called into the office to get terminated I went up into the drop down ceiling of the restaurant and attempted to drop down into his office and take the evidence off the books... I took a wrong step the entire office ceiling collapsed and I fell to the floor.
I blew all that cash in about a year in high-school on the mout ridiculous stuff

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Around the age of 16 I swindled 1000's of dollars from chick-fil-a where I was employed. I was caught eventually.. one of the guys I had in on the operation liked one of the new hires and told her everything and she whet and called the owner.
I found out and before the owner got there where I was to be called into the office to get terminated I went up into the drop down ceiling of the restaurant and attempted to drop down into his office and take the evidence off the books... I took a wrong step the entire office ceiling collapsed and I fell to the floor.
I blew all that cash in about a year in high-school on the mout ridiculous stuff
Looking back I didn’t realize how big of shitholes we all were.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
My last trip was 7 years ago. Once your old enough to understand what existential fear is, hallucination is no longer a safe experience
Yeah back when I had very few real responsibilities I was free has a bird. Now I'd more than likely curl up into a ball and cry at how life has unfolded. Jesus wtf is this a therapy thread...I feel like I should be laying on a couch.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
#BloatMaxx4Life
My last trip was 7 years ago. Once your old enough to understand what existential fear is, hallucination is no longer a safe experience
#RealTalk

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator

I’ve had a couple drinks but literally LOL 😂

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Buddy came across some 2 years ago and gave me 2 hits. I ended up buying a PS4 and PlayStation VR and tripping into some Skyrim VR all night. It was glorious.

Recovery the next day was much harder than I remember though. Latest I've stayed up in 15 years.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Karma. Karma. Karma. No one gets away with any thing. What ye sow, so shall ye reap. Legitimizing theft by making a game out of it?! Life is so fucked up right now.

So many people are so damn far out of touch with real life, integrity, honor and duty they can't see the forrest for the trees. They're wasting our oxygen and our food.

If some little shit gives me a devious lick, I will flatten their forehead with a baseball bat. Theft is theft and thieves have their own special reward awaiting them when the game is over.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Well that's what I call being a day late and a dollar short - you're still in trouble with karma. You can't erase being a pirate just by throwing some treasure at some strangers. It could be karma has already taken its pound of flesh from you and you are now in the clear.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
I stole a rubber duck (training M16) from my unit when I was in training. I also stole some computer components when I worked at Best Buy in high school. Other than that, the only thing I've stolen was the virginity of my buddy's younger sister when she visited him in Hawaii. Good thing I was drunk because she was a big time butterface.

STL_22

Poster
Went through a phase for about a year in college where I stole stuff. Would mostly take shit I couldn’t use (and usually return) but I had a decent stash of bar glasses. Those were easy to take from bars living up north during the winter, would just put them in my heavy coat inside pocket.

Jumped the fence to the football stadium and took a couple signs.

Main thing though was going to Walmart late at night with a buddy, loading up the cart with probably $200 worth of groceries and using the self scan. One of us would scan a small cheap item, put it in the bag then put the bag in the cart. The other would discretely stuff the bag with the other items.

Would end up paying like $18 total. Did that probably a dozen times until we figured that we’d pressed our luck enough. The other guy is now a cop.

Top Bottom