Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dems love war

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I say gather up all the bullshit that is coming from the democratic party, load it into a fleet of C5 Galaxy - each one can carry 35 tons of shit and dump that on Syria. It would be much more destructive than a military strike. And why do i say this? Because the democratic bullshit is slowly eroding the foundation of the most powerful country the world has ever known - the United States of America.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I say gather up all the bullshit that is coming from the democratic party, load it into a fleet of C5 Galaxy - each one can carry 35 tons of shit and dump that on Syria. It would be much more destructive than a military strike. And why do i say this? Because the democratic bullshit is slowly eroding the foundation of the most powerful country the world has ever known - the United States of America.
I'd rather dump them in china's lap. At least the libs would be happy there. It would feel just like home.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I can’t for the life of me figure why we are there beyond pipelines. We don’t like Assad but we also don’t want jihadists running the place. Russia can’t really control the med from that location with the facilities they have. So what’s the point?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I can’t for the life of me figure why we are there beyond pipelines. We don’t like Assad but we also don’t want jihadists running the place. Russia can’t really control the med from that location with the facilities they have. So what’s the point?

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F95466362-0af9-11ea-8fb7-8fcec0c3b0f9

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Dems will overplay their hand. Leadership thinks that with Biden in place the clock actually turned back to 2014. Lolz. Trump wasn’t their problem, and it’s going to be glorious watching this all unravel.
They want it to unravel....

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I don't think anyone wants to admit it but nobody wants Israel dictating the terms of engagement for the whole ME. Russia and Iran on their border would almost assure that.

They'd take on Russia and Iran without thinking twice and that's the sorta conflict that could get out of hand quickly especially with a NATO ally directly to the north who is already cozy with Russia.

Also traditional wisdom dictated having a soft war with Russia and Iran in the region so as to force the commitment of resources while being able to analyze their approach and ability to mobilize.

The pipelines, oil, and access to the Mediterranean is just a convenient cover (while being logical for NATO). Same goes with the evil dictator stuff with Assad.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The Kurds in Syria are communist. I think they are trying to get a communist country back on the map to show the way forward. Of course, having isis build back up will keep the MIC paid for another couple decades.

Top Bottom