Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Defund the police now

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
You don’t even want to see what’s going on in downtown Austin right now. I’m embarrassed to even live here.
What's happening in Austin sucks. Once democrats run a city for years and years it goes into the shitter quick. I live 45 minutes outside of St. Louis and can see every major city turning to shit because of libs.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
What's happening in Austin sucks. Once democrats run a city for years and years it goes into the shitter quick. I live 45 minutes outside of St. Louis and can see every major city turning to shit because of libs.
It’s awful. The bouncer at the bottom of the building has to be the coolest guy in this city. He’s about (I know it’s a joke 350, black and a bad ass)

He’s also a giant Republican and Is the only person I can talk politics with in this butt Fvck of a city.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Other than my previous post, I get fvcking screamed at for not wearing a mask. I hate this town and I never use that word.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I just know Chase Young is slowly creeping in to my top 5 Redskins players ever for his police support. Only a rookie. Nice to see someone have a proper brain on their shoulders.

1612922910327.jpeg

WestcampTX

Elite
Founder
Other than my previous post, I get fvcking screamed at for not wearing a mask. I hate this town and I never use that word.
Dunno why, but I always assumed you were in the Midwest. Thought maybe Ohio or Michigan.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Dunno why, but I always assumed you were in the Midwest. Thought maybe Ohio or Michigan.

It’s how white my skin has become from the surgeries/PT/lack of beach and sun. That’s what made you think I’m the pasty mid-westerner.

Top Bottom