Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Defend this anti vaxxers

TTUcamper

Elite
Has anyone actually seen the list of vaccines your kids are supposed to take?

There are a couple on there that are ludicrous. Hep B. Are you kids going to to be potentially boning and doing heroin on the playground?

There are a ton of others that are very unnecessary for a child to take.

My girl who is a dentist and not anti vax or watched anything anti vax looked at the list and whittled down half that are completely unnecessary for a child.

When I was growing bup I probably took 10 or 15 vaccine shots. Kids now take over 70 before they turn 18

denn

Legendary
Founder
Has anyone actually seen the list of vaccines your kids are supposed to take?

There are a couple on there that are ludicrous. Hep B. Are you kids going to to be potentially boning and doing heroin on the playground?

There are a ton of others that are very unnecessary for a child to take.

My girl who is a dentist and not anti vax or watched anything anti vax looked at the list and whittled down half that are completely unnecessary for a child.

When I was growing bup I probably took 10 or 15 vaccine shots. Kids now take over 70 before they turn 18
I am not anti vax either but that seems like a lot of vaccines. Kids are pin cushions now at that rate.

TTUcamper

Elite
I am not anti vax either but that seems like a lot of vaccines. Kids are pin cushions now at that rate.

Her and I just picked the obvious ones we would give our kid and the obvious ones we wouldn't. It's a really obvious money making scheme by big pharma

Odd that autism has exploded ever since big pharma was given immunity over vaccines in the 80s. Not really though.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Yes, and the younger generation today is also more likely to have allergies, autoimmune disorders (arthritis, toxic shock, eczema, psoriasis), autism/spectrum disorders, and ADHD.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Just like a Christian shouldn’t care if your saved.. the Christian is going to heaven, it’s your issue when you burn in hell.
Why do you care if someone dies in the hospital because they listened to Alex Jones?

Latest posts

Top Bottom