Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Defend this anti vaxxers

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Pretty sure he did. There is only one of the vaccines in the cartoon that is not approved by the fda. I would add that covid is also much different than those other diseases, and nearly harmless to children.
“That’s not a defense either”

- goal post moving Ching Chong guy

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
You are looking at it ass backwards as opposed to bass ackwards.

Qanchi is saying that this is not defensible.
Yes? That’s what I said. Boren really bankrupted yalls school so bad they can’t even ensure basic reading comprehension? Sad

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
No.

You attacked it. He said you couldn't defend it, which you didn't.

I am an Oklahoma State alumni. Fyi.
What? I like how y’all can just decide something isn’t a defense with no argument or support and cheer and slap each others dicks and what not. Like at least make an effort

Why do you have your rivals mascot in your handle? Big brother complex?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
There isn't anything to defend IYAM.

People don't have to enroll their children in schools or go to concerts.

Real anti vaxxers would have already taken that into account and wouldn't give the crazy masked bouncer the pleasure of watching him melt.

Jtrain80

Legendary
What? I like how y’all can just decide something isn’t a defense with no argument or support and cheer and slap each others dicks and what not. Like at least make an effort

Why do you have your rivals mascot in your handle? Big brother complex?

I can't defend the cartoon. Sorry. But you sure gave it a shot. Mensa Tom would be proud.

I was a Sooner fan long before I was an OSU grad. OSU built a satellite campus with my entire degree plan available by my house and I didnt want to move 2.5 hrs to Norman. I only follow 1 team in 1 team sport....Not giving them up.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I can't defend the cartoon. Sorry. But you sure gave it a shot. Mensa Tom would be proud.

I was a Sooner fan long before I was an OSU grad. OSU built a satellite campus with my entire degree plan available by my house and I didnt want to move 2.5 hrs to Norman. I only follow 1 team in 1 team sport....Not giving them up.
See this doesn’t mean anything. Make a substantive critique about the content of the cartoon or where my message was wrong. I don’t even understand what element you even were in disagreement with

Be more precise in your speech

Jtrain80

Legendary
See this doesn’t mean anything. Make a substantive critique about the content of the cartoon or where my message was wrong. I don’t even understand what element you even were in disagreement with

Be more precise in your speech

I am clear as fucking Vodka. You are just stubborn.

One last time for those in the back.

A.) He asked for some one to defend it.
B.) You did the opposite.

I am a 1000 times more deadly than the covid, they better not get near me with that thing. Nor will I show papers for shit. Does that help?

Going forward I doubt my kids any more vaccines either. Wife is in medical field and will do the heavy lifting of that decision.

Edit: I changed dense to stubborn. No need in name calling and I do apologize.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I am clear as fucking Vodka. You are just stubborn.

One last time for those in the back.

A.) He asked for some one to defend it.
B.) You did the opposite.

I am a 1000 times more deadly than the covid, they better not get near me with that thing. Nor will I show papers for shit. Does that help?

Going forward I doubt my kids any more vaccines either. Wife is in medical field and will do the heavy lifting of that decision.

Edit: I changed dense to stubborn. No need in name calling and I do apologize.
I asked for a substantive criticism, and was careful to phrase it that way. Not an assertion where you ignore the content of my first post and just say “you did the opposite”

That’s the retarded argument version of just saying “Nooooooo cmonnn”. Like sure you have that opinion, but you make no effort to explain your thought as to why.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I asked for a substantive criticism, and was careful to phrase it that way. Not an assertion where you ignore the content of my first post and just say “you did the opposite”

That’s the retarded argument version of just saying “Nooooooo cmonnn”. Like sure you have that opinion, but you make no effort to explain your thought as to why.

I will not take a vaccine that has killed more people this year than all the deaths from all the vaccines for the last 20 yrs.

The real problem(yes, I have insight) is that dr.'s are not looking at their own data or publicly available data, rather taking the CDC's word for it. They are too busy trying to keep up w the ever changing rule book and sweating frivolous lawsuits from everyone that steps foot on their facility, while simultaneously trying to stay profitable.

I could go on and on. It is a bad deal and the medical community is on the same path as law enforcement in that their profession is being politicized.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Maybe I am confused, but I read the OP as asking people who are against the vaccine to defend their alleged hypocrisy about being ok with schools requiring some vaccines and not ok with covid vaccine being required.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I will not take a vaccine that has killed more people this year than all the deaths from all the vaccines for the last 20 yrs.

The real problem(yes, I have insight) is that dr.'s are not looking at their own data or publicly available data, rather taking the CDC's word for it. They are too busy trying to keep up w the ever changing rule book and sweating frivolous lawsuits from everyone that steps foot on their facility, while simultaneously trying to stay profitable.

I could go on and on. It is a bad deal and the medical community is on the same path as law enforcement in that their profession is being politicized.
I never disagreed with any of this? What are you talking about. Reread my first post, quickly realize we’re on the same side, and turn your computer off sport

I have zero argument with you

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Well those other diseases actually affect children at a public school. The rest of us are adults that live our lives as we see fit. If you are scared please stay in your home. Don't go buy food or go to work.... Just stay in your house and you'll be fine.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I have no idea what’s going on itt, but the people who make this thing calling it a vaccine doesn’t make it a vaccine. It’s a gene therapy. There is no attenuated virus. There are no antibodies to the virus generated. There are “antibodies” that attack a spike protein to prevent virus replication. I’m sure this will be lost to history and definitions will change, but the Pfizer and moderna shots are not vaccines. Of course this will never come out and will be changed because the pharmaceutical companies own the media and many politicians.

Definition b below was not included in the definition of vaccine like 3 months ago.

Definition of vaccine​

: a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious disease:
a: an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)
b: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
There are no antibodies to the virus generated. There are “antibodies” that attack a spike protein to prevent virus replication.

The people with actual antibodies to Wuhan Charlie are the people who had Wuhan and developed antibodies to it naturally as has happened since man set foot on Terra Firma.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Funny story. My dad raised us calling the medical profession quacks. As he said, they NEVER CURE ANYTHING....only want to find a way to continuously "TREAT" you. Then he became a diabetic and had Doctors that went above too really treated and care for him which caused him to change turn. Then Corona came and he ended up passing away from Kidney Failure 6/5/20. Funny thing was he was in the hospital for 4 weeks before being moved to hospice. This caused him to revert and die feeling the entire Medical profession are a bunch of quacks. :ROFLMAO: Damn do I love and miss that guy!!

At the end of the day they cant hide who they truly are.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I might or might not have fallen into a bottle of vodka last night.
I was stoned as shit also. I could have easily just said “no I actually was trying to defend this I agree with you” without trashing your school immediately. Old force of habit from tMB

Well shit guys....I'm in for the pow wow/kumbaya. I try to make it a point to get too high and shit post daily! I also am known sometime to take a contrarian approach just to try to stimulate engagement.....unfortunately it usually stimulates people to leave. 🤣

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Well shit guys....I'm in for the pow wow/kumbaya. I try to make it a point to get too high and shit post daily! I also am known sometime to take a contrarian approach just to try to stimulate engagement.....unfortunately it usually stimulates people to leave. 🤣
Impossible to stay sober in Today’s America

ch13ba

Poster
A few things to consider:
  1. Speaking for myself, I’m not an ‘anti-vaxxer’. My wife and I had our kids vaccinated prior to starting school. None of us have gotten the covid vaccine though.
  2. The vaccines my kids received were for diseases that children have proven to be particularly vulnerable too; covid has proven to not be a serious threat to children’s health. If they’re not at risk, why rush out to have them vaccinated with new technology?
  3. People that say that the vaccines are completely safe are full of shit. People weary of the vaccine aren’t afraid that they’re going to die an hour after getting the shot. They’re worried that there could be unforeseen side effects years down the road. And no one knows how that’s going to play out. I have 3 daughters under the age of 14; I don’t want to make any decisions that could negatively impact their future for something that poses such minimal risk to them.
  4. I may still get vaccinated down the road. I’m keeping an open mind to it but since a) I’ve already had covid, and b) I’m not in a high risk category, I don’t feel the need to rush out to get it. I may change my mind in the future though.
  5. Your kids don’t have to be vaccinated to attend public school in Michigan (maybe other states are different?). There is a waiver system in place for true ‘anti-vaxxers’.
  6. If you’re trying to point out hypocrisy between being okay with generations-old vaccines but cautious with newer, less proven vaccines (covid & hpv)...well...I think the clear delineation between the data that’s available on the probability and types of long term health risks speaks for itself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom