Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Day drinkers, what are we drinking?

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I’m supposed to go to the beach today with my neighbor. I guess I’ll watch her surf and drink Sol Cheladas if we go. Truth be told I would rather just stay here and paint.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I’m supposed to go to the beach today with my neighbor. I guess I’ll watch her surf and drink Sol Cheladas if we go. Truth be told I would rather just stay here and paint.
Now that’s just frustrating. God damn I want my toes back on sex wax and sand.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Picture of neighbor, in a bikini please.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Currently drinking ‘Das Bier’ by Lone Star while I do my weekly house work. I’m going to do some painting later today so we shall see what is on the menu then.
Just had a couple vodka sodas on the lunch break. I had to cut myself off since we are having a catered dinner at friends house around 6.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Popped one of these earlier and about to pour a Titos and oj.

View attachment 14430
I ate kratom at my old place. I mean i mellowed but i wasnt in to it. But I've never been an opioid type. Green,beer and an occasional Benz is cool w me.

Just about finished up my land reclaimation project. Went well. My dumbass buddy planted the bobcat
Ass end 40 inches deep in peanut butter pluffmud stuck. Got a winch and got him out. I took over 3hrs done for today. Maybe 3-4 loads tomorrow after church.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I just bought my first recycler bong. It was defiantly worth it. I also got some raw cone joint paper. Now I can smoke joints without having to roll them.

It's the breaking it up that I hate. Rolling is an art always to be enjoyed. Soon as I get done eating, I will show my handiwork.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Gotcha. I don't sauté green. I smoke. Only vape in airports

We tried the chef stuff. You have to decarboxylate it first(heat to 220F for so many minutes) so your body can absorb it.

Holy hell. Fumigated my entire house with dankness. Didnt cook long enough and didn't feel much from brownies. We will need to send the offspring away before we try again. Fun experiment.

My question about all the edibles, how do we know the quality going in? I doubt they are using top shelf buds, probably shake.

Top Bottom