Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Day 2 -- The Thin Red Line Assemble

MasturGator

Poster
Founder
Stop thinking of yourself as a conservative or describing things as such. You open yourself up to their branding and division that way.

We are Americans. Americans believe in free speech.

Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be.
Excellent. If I had any rebuttal to your post it would be that America may not believe in free speech anymore, if you go off of some polling I’ve seen. But it’s where the last stand on free speech will be made, whether we or the world like it or not.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Excellent. If I had any rebuttal to your post it would be that America may not believe in free speech anymore, if you go off of some polling I’ve seen. But it’s where the last stand on free speech will be made, whether we or the world like it or not.
Yup.

Time to get back to basics.

BTAvenger

Elite
My wife had the ultra lib receptionist at her chiropractor office tell her that the first amendment does not allow you to say anything you want.

America 1st

Founder
My wife had the ultra lib receptionist at her chiropractor office tell her that the first amendment does not allow you to say anything you want.
Her boss should fire her for making inappropriate political remarks to customers and see how she feels about free speech.

MasturGator

Poster
Founder
Legally speaking, it doesn’t. The problem is that the exceptions to free speech protection, such as fighting words or false commercial speech, are rooted in many decades or even centuries of jurisprudence. Nowadays we have citizens on both sides of the aisle that want government regulation of protected speech disguised under the mantle of hate speech. That’s not how this works. The government shouldn’t be punishing NFL players for their expressive speech of kneeling anymore than it should someone for saying QAnon is real or that blue lives matter.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
Honest question: How do we, as conservatives, make enough noise for the masses to realize what the Democratic Party is doing to our country? With a media that refuses to convey the truth to Americans, what is our recourse? Don’t take this as a defeatist attitude, I want to make a difference

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Honest question: How do we, as conservatives, make enough noise for the masses to realize what the Democratic Party is doing to our country? With a media that refuses to convey the truth to Americans, what is our recourse? Don’t take this as a defeatist attitude, I want to make a difference
We just get a few people one by one to start leading by example and yield results showing that we are working towards some ideas that are common to all Americans and start unifying instead of dividing.

We ignore the media and create our own media through this platform and those that will follow based on our own ideas.

One by one others will see something happening and realize that they can use their unique talents and abilities and make a difference too.

We the People.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Also, note some of the posts above, but we stop identifying as conservatives and start identifying as Americans.

America 1st

Founder
Also, note some of the posts above, but we stop identifying as conservatives and start identifying as Americans.
This.

People will be done listening as soon as someone says 'Democrats' or 'conservatives'.

Keep it straight to the point. Americans value free speech and it's under attack in our country.

Maroon Mudbug

Poster
ICE is saying they might release ALL detainees due to Biden's no deportation E&O

Americans are going to be so pissed over Biden's policies. The manufactured support will not hold up.

Maroon Mudbug

Poster
And the wonder idiot Biden is now reversing Trump's E&O that reduces drug prices on insulin and other drugs

Oh shit this is going to be bad

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
We just get a few people one by one to start leading by example and yield results showing that we are working towards some ideas that are common to all Americans and start unifying instead of dividing.

We ignore the media and create our own media through this platform and those that will follow based on our own ideas.

One by one others will see something happening and realize that they can use their unique talents and abilities and make a difference too.

We the People.

I think I just got a boner.

America 1st

Founder
Likely to get drone striked if we assemble for too long in one place...

Top Bottom