Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dang, even Ben Sasse just embarrassed Merick Garland. You must watch....

denn

Legendary
Founder
Cotton just told him: "Thank God you are not on the Supreme Court."
Cotton ain't wrong. It is pretty fun to get to know a little more about the guy who was "robbed"' of a SC appointment. Whatever the reason Mitch help up his process, it was a good one. I'd like to think Mitch and others saw directly through the liberals narrative that Garland was a middle of the road and a very neutral pick to be on the court. We all knew then that it was anything but the truth because, well, democrats. Gorsuch and Kavenaugh were in the same circuit as him I believe and they vouched for him, but I chalk that up to professional courtesy.

Garland is exactly the type of judge that the supreme court was designed to avoid. He is kind of proving that out as his role in doing the Brandon admins bidding.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
891.jpg

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I saw him yesterday and he was even worse. His voice was cracking, he was visibly rattled. He's worse at this than Bob Mueller.

Do you think he cried? I think he cried in his pillow that night.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I saw him yesterday and he was even worse. His voice was cracking, he was visibly rattled. He's worse at this than Bob Mueller.
I just ate lunch while watching hing everyone get a chomp outta his ass. He sounded like he was about to cry. No way he is making it til new year. Bw parents being domestic terrorists and the Shit show that is doj he is gone sooner than later

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Garland is your typical weak-kneed, incompetent Democrat loser. He got caught using the DOJ as a political weapon, and did a really shitty job dodging that truth in testimony. Like too many others in the Biden administration he's a POS who is far too comfortable with persecuting political dissent.

If I were in Congress I would float a law that would make it a capital crime to vote for any legislative acts that are found to infringe on the Bill of Rights, and it would extend to executive actions as well.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Garland isn't going to be sitting down for a week......except to pee.......after yesterday.

That was a paddlin!!!

Last edited:

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
God I hate when fuck sticks like this hack can avoid answering simple yes/no questions while under oath.
While it's fun to watch this guy get shredded, we all know that each R attacking him(including Cruz) are playing the camera to score political points and nothing is going to happen to him.
Maybe it's all part of the show to wake up more of the slumbering.

denn

Legendary
Founder
God I hate when fuck sticks like this hack can avoid answering simple yes/no questions while under oath.
While it's fun to watch this guy get shredded, we all know that each R attacking him(including Cruz) are playing the camera to score political points and nothing is going to happen to him.
Maybe it's all part of the show to wake up more of the slumbering.
Nothing ever comes from these hearings in the form of discipline. Especially for a someone that was appointed by a democrat. How many democrat operatives and dems themselves have lied on the floors of congress over the last few years? Of all those that have lied, with proof to back up they lied, have been punished in any way? Lost committee assignments? Removed from congress ect....?

Top Bottom