Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daggum, Tucker didn't back down. You should watch his opening monologue that lasted 22 mins

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Hate to give fox news the clicks, but here is the video-

Meh. What he says is true, but nothing we all don't already know. The dems are trying to remake the population through immigration, to give the left more power. I would add that the GOP is along for the ride, mostly. I also am not sure their motives aren't worse than what Carlson suspects.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Hate to give fox news the clicks, but here is the video-

Meh. What he says is true, but nothing we all don't already know. The dems are trying to remake the population through immigration, to give the left more power. I would add that the GOP is along for the ride, mostly. I also am not sure their motives aren't worse than what Carlson suspects.

I will give Tuck props to standing up the mob. Many other folks have folded like a lawn chair under less pressure.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Cliffs? Won't watch fox news anymore.

He basically said fuck you to the woke and MSM. Defended his comments for 22 minutes.

He went in detail on California. No commercial break.

I will give Tuck props to standing up the mob. Many other folks have folded like a lawn chair under less pressure.

Fuck him. He is working for the woke mob and will stab you in the back EVERY time the opportunity presents itself.

It's like the spouse that swears their significant other will not cheat on them for the 5th or 6th time.

Jbehel

Elite
Founder
Fuck him. He is working for the woke mob and will stab you in the back EVERY time the opportunity presents itself.

It's like the spouse that swears their significant other will not cheat on them for the 5th or 6th time.
Yep. Fvck him (Tucker). TC is nothing more than a typical DC elitist that thinks his shit doesn't stink. Why people keep falling for his schtick is beyond me. He is not a conservative and laughs at us "common folk" when the cameras are off.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Yep. Fvck him (Tucker). TC is nothing more than a typical DC elitist that thinks his shit doesn't stink. Why people keep falling for his schtick is beyond me. He is not a conservative and laughs at us "common folk" when the cameras are off.

Cant be said enough.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder

Are you saying he reverses his positions frequently? I don't watch him to know.

There's a distinct difference between someone staking a position on policy versus someone cheating on the spouse.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Are you saying he reverses his positions frequently? I don't watch him to know.

There's a distinct difference between someone staking a position on policy versus someone cheating on the spouse.

I am saying that he has sided with the enemy when it counts. He has no problem doing it again. He is at heart a rich liberal that thinks conservatives are beneath him. His words not mine. Mouth breathers, he called us.

Poster
Tucker, during his bow tie era, was republican establishment. His last few years, he has taken a hard populist right turn. His show, for the most part, has been golden for the last year. Last night was the best monologue I have ever heard.
I am saying that he has sided with the enemy when it counts. He has no problem doing it again. He is at heart a rich liberal that thinks conservatives are beneath him. His words not mine. Mouth breathers, he called us.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Tucker, during his bow tie era, was republican establishment. His last few years, he has taken a hard populist right turn. His show, for the most part, has been golden for the last year. Last night was the best monologue I have ever heard.

So you speak!

If it was worth you making a post, I will check it out. Thank you.

Top Bottom