Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daggum, this does not seem good for the Country for the White House to do (link)...

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Gonna share some TM lyrics

Segregation ended, that's a lie in itself
That was a strategy to make us think they were trying to help
They knew that racism was hot if they designed it to sell
We’d buy up every single box and divide us ourselves

Use violence to get peace and wonder why it isn't working
That's like sleeping with a football team to try and be a virgin
Politicians are for sale and someone always makes the purchase
But you and I cannot afford it, our democracy is worthless
If a man has mental illness call him crazy, say it silently
When country's going crazy we accept it as society

Censoring the facts turns our children into idiots
They claim it's for our safety, I'll tell you what it really is
Removing information that empowers all the citizens
The truth doesn't damage points of view that are legitimate

Belezabro

Elite
Dear Lord. I simply cannot believe this is how leadership responds. Isn't it the duty of police officers to protect those in need? How can more people not have sympathy for other people's situation, regardless of skin color. POs have to make split second decisions and sometimes the results end with fatalities.

As you all know and believe in here, the true problem is the way people carry themselves in public and the bad choices they make.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Aiming at the leg is an option, but as the police chief said "in a deadly situation they train officers to shoot at the center body mass."
I have often wondered why cops don't shoot legs? I'm not a cop, but I'm a pretty good shot with my CZ-75. I practice at a local range to keep my shooting skills up to par. Never know when you need to draw your gun in today's insane world.

440px-Cz75.jpg
My CZ-75 holds 20-9mm bullets in the magazine and I am certain that I could do a quick number on a perpetrators legs in short order. This gun has true stopping power similar to a .45 caliber. In 2009, the sale of CZ 75 TS Czechmate began. The model is a development of the CZ 75 TS Open, available in 9×19mm Parabellum and 9×21mm with magazine capacity of 20 or 26 rounds.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Ive stopped getting "outraged" at the libs stupid policies and have more gone into ignore mode for these idiots. I dont read about their crap in the news or on twitter etc.

What i do do, is that any time im out in public and i hear someone spewing lib nonsense I verbally respond with "thats some of the stupidest shit i have ever heard."

I like this approach much better than "Can you believe what sleepy joe did?" ..... nah, i dont give a fuck what sleepy did

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Has never touched a gun or taser or every been in a physical altercation in her life

"If" force was necessary? What fucking reality do these idiots live in? The other girl is about to be killed in .5 seconds by a shank / knife.

"She is just a kid" no shit you fucking idiots. Why is she being subjected to this situation and why does she thinks its an OK solution to stab someone? Clean up your act assholes and you wont get shot. Start living like civilized people instead of a bunch of thugs.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Its absolutely amazing that this needs to be said.
Is it though? People have been asking that question for years. They just aren't getting the answer they want so they keep trying to ask the question and get the answer they are looking for.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Has never touched a gun or taser or every been in a physical altercation in her life

She’s one of the pictures of privilege that should be used. 100%. Fuck that privileged cunt.

"If" force was necessary? What fucking reality do these idiots live in? The other girl is about to be killed in .5 seconds by a shank / knife.

"She is just a kid" no shit you fucking idiots. Why is she being subjected to this situation and why does she thinks its an OK solution to stab someone? Clean up your act assholes and you wont get shot. Start living like civilized people instead of a bunch of thugs.

It’s a lose lose. If the officer hesitates and the girl in pink dies it’s because he didn’t care about a black life. If the attacker dies because the officer shoots the attacker the officer still doesn’t care because a black person is dead. Doesn’t matter that a black life was saved.

If they were actually serious about saving lives they’d fight back on the black culture depictions in media and music. Killing people and resisting arrest are cool. Thug life. It’s retarded.

Edit: Oh yeah, it’s center mass dumbass. Anything else could mean your kids grow up without a parent.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Aiming at the leg is an option, but as the police chief said "in a deadly situation they train officers to shoot at the center body mass."
I have often wondered why cops don't shoot legs? I'm not a cop, but I'm a pretty good shot with my CZ-75. I practice at a local range to keep my shooting skills up to par. Never know when you need to draw your gun in today's insane world.

View attachment 16839
My CZ-75 holds 20-9mm bullets in the magazine and I am certain that I could do a quick number on a perpetrators legs in short order. This gun has true stopping power similar to a .45 caliber. In 2009, the sale of CZ 75 TS Czechmate began. The model is a development of the CZ 75 TS Open, available in 9×19mm Parabellum and 9×21mm with magazine capacity of 20 or 26 rounds.

Listen to what the chief says, shooting at arms or legs are a smaller target and more likely to miss and a bullet that misses does not stop until it hits something or someone. So do you risk hitting an innocent person to save the life of someone trying to kill another person?

Pineapple

Legendary

View attachment 16839
You’re equating shooting a appear target in a controlled environment to what that officer faced... or any other person in a shootout?
Perhaps you should read fbi statistics on shootouts and survival rates of pistol/revolver calibers. You’d never post that “question of wonder” again.

316what

Poster
Founder

View attachment 16839

Should have stopped reading at “I’m not a cop” but didn’t.

Use of dealy force is to stop an immenent threat to life. Shooting someone in the leg does not accomplish this and is impractical argument. Center mass is the larger target, easier to hit and stops the threat. Double tap is even better.

Top Bottom